The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by theone2401

Also, why didn't anybody tell me that Adrian Peterson and Billy Sims re-enrolled in school? I wish we would have known to prepare for that."

laugh.gif
Wait until next year that is just a preview. Wade the starter is gone after this year but Hayes with them moves in the open field he will be back with AD JR part 2
pimp.gif

that %$%! works against them JV type squads.

Im mad I let myself lose to MA81. Boy he got a severe *%% whuppin comin in the big 12 title game. Worse then last yrs avenging
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Wade had like 6 carries for a 120 against Kansas.
eek.gif

He paused it with 1 second left down 59-21 and now its frozen (for me)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Bruh, you NOT beatin me. You're already defeated before the coin is even tossed. Lets be honest with ourselves

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just play it out without you

It froze for him to apparently so he said let me play the CPU.

Lets be honest with ourselves

You trying to say cause OU only beat Okie one time that victory is assured?
frown.gif

**$+ the cowboys......If EA do there thing like always I can lose to you and still get in the chip
pimp.gif

what am i now.. 8-1 vs OU.
laugh.gif

all them loaded *+$ squads u had in the beginning when All I had was Kyle and Peterson. Now Im playin with a Full deck with 4 Jokers.
U gonna get cuffed, pleated, starched, hemmed and folded like the dry cleaners %*%*@ . Fuhgettaboutit

Mizzou with its 3rd Straight Big XII Title
pimp.gif

Lets get onto these Bowl games.

And WR #84 Gets his 2nd straight Heisman
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wasnt exactly bragging about the Heisman... That joint is a CHEEEEESE trophy on this game
laugh.gif

Disappointing 2 loss season for Mizzou but we comin out with a Fiesta Bowl whooping.... last ranking should be top 5 at least.

NAKO... just a reminder i think we should do a couple of the offseason tasks... i need to do some housecleaning on my depth chart... CPU keeps me with like 11WR's and 9 CB's and like 2 TE's...

Position changes would be nice too...

sick.gif
@ my SS

76 tackles, 6 picks, 2 TDs and a FF. midway through the season dudes just stopped running plays to his side.

airmax whats good with me?? i added dude as friend he aint on....

acc we aint got enough ppl like only 4

Originally Posted by Nako XL

sick.gif
@ my SS

76 tackles, 6 picks, 2 TDs and a FF. midway through the season dudes just stopped running plays to his side.

69 Tackles
6 sacks
12 INTs
3 TDs
midway thru the season

my SS just told ur SS to sit down.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

i didnt notice but yeah wats good with gtrdne and ecook?

yeah ok. he just picked you off, so i think you did.
laugh.gif

and ecooks always on, hes on right now, he just missed cheytown. and gtrdones on autopilot til he tells me otherwise.

i cant play cuz cheytown aint on autopilot?? so whenever he get on or put on autopilot i can play...if anybody wanna run a game in between then get at me...gtis ecook0808

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

my acc is squashed, but most of the points u scored were luck nako.

shut the !$%# up
laugh.gif

and cheytown is on daily. i wont put him on auto cuz hes one of the most conistent. ecook you literally JUST missed him when u logged on.

Back
Top Bottom