dog, my fastest player is a 4th string RB

after that, i got a 2nd cb and a 3rd wr at a blazing 93.....-rolls eyes-

i'm lookin over y'alls rosters like...

"...................."

Ns got 10-15 dudes in the 90s...lol

7 above 94...

F- am i supposed to do?

lol

Either let me get LSU nako, or we can add my two dudes and get a big ten section of your dynasty....i'd get osu, my dude dre would get mich, my dude paul would get Ill, just like my dynasty

Nobody's getting LSU. If Cobraz decides he really wants to drop (I hope not) then I'll leave his team as is till all his players have graduated. Noneof you are gonna eat off his work. Especially not master recruiter Miss St. over there.

And eNPHAN I already told you, we need dudes in the Big 12. If your boys want in, that's fine. I don't know why all of you are refusing to pick upKSU/Kansas/Nebraska whenever I offer them to you. We all lose recruits to those schools every year.

One of my fast RBs and two of fraij's freshman all americans are starting over on Kansas St. right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nako XL

wait, nah, let ME get lsu...

"...................."

7 above 94...

F- am i supposed to do?

lol

Either let me get LSU nako, or we can add my two dudes and get a big ten section of your dynasty....i'd get osu, my dude dre would get mich, my dude paul would get Ill, just like my dynasty

Nobody's getting LSU. If Cobraz decides he really wants to drop (I hope not) then I'll leave his team as is till all his players have graduated. None of you are gonna eat off his work. Especially not master recruiter Miss St. over there.

And eNPHAN I already told you, we need dudes in the Big 12. If your boys want in, that's fine. I don't know why all of you are refusing to pick up KSU/Kansas/Nebraska whenever I offer them to you. We all lose recruits to those schools every year.

One of my fast RBs and two of fraij's freshman all americans are starting over on Kansas St. right now
laugh.gif
sorry i'm not very familiar with your 3rd year dynasty rosters...
laugh.gif

eat off his work?

you mean recruiting all fast guys so you have speed on your team?

okay, so instead, i'll just wait this entire season to get any sort of speed...and then, next year, all my "hard work" will pay off when i have more than one person over 94 speed.....

until then, i'll just get faded to death and have madd punt returns ran back on me...
roll.gif

i'm not complaining, i'm just saying, that's the only reason i asked for LSU...for speed.

i could care less about the "talent" on the team...

just speed....just speed.

and it's not anyone elses fault but yours that you let ole boy get Mizzou and theres noone else in his division...

that's why i dropped last time...like i'm FORCED to pick from a couple teams but you got dudes with the best teams in three different conferences, makin it seem like i HAVE to get some lower tier team or something....

i sign into a terrible alabama team (last season) thinking its ALL sec...

i see texas and mizzou by theirselves and i'm like
eyes.gif

i played Mizzou, and dude's 98 speed wr repeatedly burned my 87 speed corners...
laugh.gif

dude's telling me "stop playing man, play zone"

IT DOESNT MATTER,
laugh.gif

so yeah, i'm done ranting in defense of my request to play with LSU or to get another conference cracking in your dynasty (which would actually be dope, if you really think about it)
Fine.

List your boys' names and the teams they want and post them up.

miss st. ill set ok st to autopilot this afternoon.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

so ima do the ACC dynasty 2morrow night....

i got fsu
ephane-miami
airmax-??
nako-??
and surelock??

lemme knowwww
gt = tone dibiase => va tech

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ehhhh, you just gotta build your team up.

And take your lumps.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

who YOU tellin ... ? my ND squad is trashhhhhhhhhh ... in the Big Ten dynasty ... but the recruiting has beenstraight love ... two or three seasons and it's gonna be OV ...

Finally got this game last week, thought i would hate it cause i hate madden, but my homie insisted me renting it, loving it!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

wait, nah, let ME get lsu...

"...................."

7 above 94...

F- am i supposed to do?

lol

Nobody's getting LSU. If Cobraz decides he really wants to drop (I hope not) then I'll leave his team as is till all his players have graduated. None of you are gonna eat off his work. Especially not master recruiter Miss St. over there.

And eNPHAN I already told you, we need dudes in the Big 12. If your boys want in, that's fine. I don't know why all of you are refusing to pick up KSU/Kansas/Nebraska whenever I offer them to you. We all lose recruits to those schools every year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was kidding anyways... Mizzu handles its business fine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kansas St. stay stealin $$$ players
smh.gif
NCAA gotta look into their tactics or somethin
sick.gif

and it's not anyone elses fault but yours that you let ole boy get Mizzou and theres noone else in his division...

that's why i dropped last time...like i'm FORCED to pick from a couple teams but you got dudes with the best teams in three different conferences, makin it seem like i HAVE to get some lower tier team or something....

i sign into a terrible alabama team (last season) thinking its ALL sec...

i see texas and mizzou by theirselves and i'm like
eyes.gif

i played Mizzou, and dude's 98 speed wr repeatedly burned my 87 speed corners...
laugh.gif

Im not even sure what youre trying to say
laugh.gif
but i was given that team without asking and built Mizzou to what it is now... i didnt get them until Chase andJ Mac were gone, and they had NO HB and NO WR's til i was recruiting... I even recruited Okie St.'s star WR
laugh.gif
before i left the dynasty cause no onewas playing games... then Nako came to me sayin we had legit players which we did.

But umm yea you can come to the Big XII if you want... i been having a choke hold on it but its cool, the door is open.

When we advance im gonna roll into Alabama wearin the #1 badge... i dunno how good you are but it should be a good game.

Oh yea and about speed... i only have 3 players over 94 and i took down LSU in week 1 with a new QB and whole new WR crew, my 2 time Heisman winner peaced tothe L as a JR, along with 3 other players
pimp.gif

he had a 5 star, 6'4", B+ speed and hands WR sign in like the second week...
laugh.gif

I just pulled the #5 WR and #2 DT before week 1 went into the books, both 5* recruits
laugh.gif

dre on 360 ... ?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... since when ?!?!?

.. but yo ... i mean ... sometimes kids just have their heart set on where they are going .... i signed a 5* player in one of the first couple week and Ididn't even do the rain dance ... just offered a scholarship ...

yo ePHAN when you advancing ?

psssh yall actin like its just easy to recruit. especially when ur not at a 5 or 6* program to begin with. I built Okie St up from only gettin 3* players tobeing able to get whoever and even then it still aint easy.
If it wasw easy, Kush wouldnt be over there with THEE worst secondary ever
If I woulda never told these N'uckleheads in our dynasty how to recruit I woulda been Rakin up the players

I've had kids commit in the 1st week of the season before even playing a game. I just offered a scholly and then the little box popped up to say hecommitted. Piff.
pimp.gif

Early committs FTW and don't fill up your recruiting board. Never get above 28/35 because you'll spread your resources too thin.

laugh.gif
yea freshman WR at 96, Soph HB at 96 and senior CB at like 97 or 98 but he dont see the ball much on D cause no one will throw his way
laugh.gif
Star underdudes feet got people shook.

HB tore up LSU's defense in his first career start
pimp.gif
... this is the first time ive had a legit threat in my backfield.

meh, my back up FS is an 82 speed, and I'm gonna let him see the field. it's not ALL about having burners.

and i thought about it and naw, we're not gonna add the big ten. if you guys wanna go to the big 12 (oklahoma is stillup for grabs too man... i dont get uguys) or ACC or even a mid major with a championship game then that's fine. But opening up the big 10 is silly i think... I dunno, i'll let the otherguys weigh in.

ill be in class til 4 so no advance til 5/6 earliest.

Dude please stop complaining about the team u were given sheesh i took MISS ST to a championship! It's not the team its the user. Your comin in like a 5year dy your not gonna get the best team.....

Thats the thing your sitting here complaining just practically tellin us your gonna have a horrid season maybe even quit the dynasty and lame it on your"lack of speed" dude your a bum.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Thats the thing your sitting here complaining just practically tellin us your gonna have a horrid season maybe even quit the dynasty and lame it on your "lack of speed" dude your a bum.

no, actually, the thing is, i'm making light of a very slow FS.....

who said i was gonna have a horrid season and maybe even quit?
eyes.gif

get a hobby besides annoying everyone who plays NCAA from NT......

you never even played me, yet, i'm a bum....

noone addressed you, yet you feel the need to comment...

i was making fun of my slow team to everyone in the dynasty BUT you....

cause....

you annoy me, severely.

roll.gif
, you ever get that big ten invite?

roll.gif

omfg dude your team is beast stop *(*&(^%$ you are stacked. I'd fn love to have bama

Stacked?

we have a dope running game....decent receivers...i have about 400 mediocre QBs

defense?

D line is okay...linebackers are straight....secondary is slow......

does any of this contradict anything i've posted since i joined as alabama?

no.

get a hobby.
One you already left because of the team, then you yourself said you are (&()@$ at the game after you called me a God......Also i can;t joinanymore dynasties because im in 5. Also i have plenty of hobbies sir, you get one. Seriously your last 6 posts have just been !@#$%^&* about your team.

Thats the thing your sitting here complaining just practically tellin us your gonna have a horrid season maybe even quit the dynasty and lame it on your "lack of speed" dude your a bum.

no, actually, the thing is, i'm making light of a very slow FS.....

who said i was gonna have a horrid season and maybe even quit?
eyes.gif

get a hobby besides annoying everyone who plays NCAA from NT......

you never even played me, yet, i'm a bum....

noone addressed you, yet you feel the need to comment...

i was making fun of my slow team to everyone in the dynasty BUT you....

cause....

you annoy me, severely.

roll.gif
, you ever get that big ten invite?

roll.gif

omfg dude your team is beast stop *(*&(^%$ you are stacked. I'd fn love to have bama

Stacked?

we have a dope running game....decent receivers...i have about 400 mediocre QBs

defense?

D line is okay...linebackers are straight....secondary is slow......

does any of this contradict anything i've posted since i joined as alabama?

no.

get a hobby.
One you already left because of the team, then you yourself said you are (&()@$ at the game after you called me a God......Also i can;t join anymore dynasties because im in 5. Also i have plenty of hobbies sir, you get one. Seriously your last 6 posts have just been !@#$%^&* about your team.
yawn.

for the record.

i quit last season because i didnt have ANY dbs above 90 spd....

second, i said i don't play many online games...i never said i was "expletive"

and i was mockingly calling you a god from how much *+%+ you pop on NT about it...

you're whining about getting a team ranked the same as Notre Dame (3 stars), the kid that is CONSTANTLY on NT bragging about how nice he is...

yes, i'm going to ask "I thought you were a god....why you acting like you can't win games....you don't even play the 2 best users...."

laugh.gif
, how many times has this kid referenced this SAME conversation, only for me to explain the context in which i mockingly referred to him as "a god"

can't join anymore dynasties? the 10+ instant messages last night and the day before tell a different tale...

yes, i ignored those. why would i want to interact with you more than the limited interaction we share in this post?

yes, i wanted as many people in my dynasty as possible at first....yes, i was even looking to replace my dude gary with you...

but you are maaaaad annoying..

"send me the invite"
10 minutes later
"nah, actually, im good...nvm" (at this point, i wasn't gonna invite you, period)
10 minutes later
"yo, lemme get that invite"
5 seconds later
"?"
5 seconds later
"??"
rinse, and repeat for the rest of the night

your hobby is annoying people.

and, btw, my last 6 posts were;

1.) asking shots why he didnt laugh at my joke...

2.) responding to you calling my team stacked...

3.) making fun of ONE player, a FS with 81 SPD (is that not justified?)

4.) talking about how, due to speed, i will be running it a lot....(talking "expletive" about my team...
eyes.gif
)

5.) talking about effective recruiting

6.) talking about my other dynasty with dro, and explaining what i meant to shots....and the situation with the big XII

go away, forever.

Dude pretty much you quit because you were trash, iono know why Nako let you back in if you quit once already.....And i asked for the inviteso i could declinethat shiiz, dude your a lame. You called me a f'n GOD!!! a GOD!!! thats like the ultimate slurp. Notre Dame isnt a 3 star team kid, and btw im herpes#$%^&, i'll never go away.....

Back
Top Bottom