The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yo Nako we ready for the advance homie its LSU vs OKst both said sim there games, well LSU didnt and Ok St on Auto so yea...

I'm gonna give them the two days man. theyre friends from home. im sure they can work out a time.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Dre, I know you saw me post this in Music!! stop ducking my hot fire!!!!!
I actually didn't.

I haven't been online since I left work yesterday.

I'll check your hot fire out.

Lets hope it doesn't have me looking like this tho'

54835bf0b3eda7651f8d52da9ee86c72db5ea67.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Dre, I know you saw me post this in Music!! stop ducking my hot fire!!!!!
I actually didn't.

I haven't been online since I left work yesterday.

I'll check your hot fire out.

Lets hope it doesn't have me looking like this tho'

54835bf0b3eda7651f8d52da9ee86c72db5ea67.gif

Story.jpg

reporter: Anything special planned for Bedlam?

gundy.533.jpg

"we're here,
OU is trying to get to where we are. why change anything. we;ll be ready"

200812031524554482540-pf.widec.jpg

medium.jpg

LOL the did and Cobraz come on bra play your game tonight I don't want it to be that easy to win another one.....

OU won this game too.

smh.gif
I turned the ball over 4 times.
Turrible.

1st time I lost more than 1 game in 6 seasons,
smh.gif

frankBIS.jpg

smh.gif
Estes
sick.gif

I really thought about yankin him after the 2nd INT where he didnt get no Air under the ball...
smh.gif

I think I know how you 360 heads feel about AirMax.

I played a guy in my 5th dynasty, he was usc and is unbeaten for 3 years.

I play and go up 14 and I'm in control for most of 1st quarter. 2nd quarter comes around and dude starts cheesin by just running quarters all game andrunning the same play on offense. My linebackers are to slow to defend the deeper zones so he keeps throwing pin point passes to the posts. If i took thoseaway he had his rb running underneath.

I go up 49 to 35 and he quits with like 2 minutes left. He then sends me a message calling me a lil (female dog) and cussing me out because i was running theball and running the clock. We go back and forth and he just called my win luck.

I'm just pissed he said i was a scrub and had no skills when i picked him 3 times in the 1st quarter.

All i can do is just laugh that he takes the game so seriously like AirMax yapping on everybody

/End Rant

You are completely false, one no one will go up by 14 on me, two if I had a team like USC......., three I have skills and im football smart so your going tohave a tough time trying to beat me.

At least someone came to play for OKIE cant say much for the rest of them
sick.gif

You be having me shook when i gotta kick a FG aint no easy kicks with this dude.

yea, Thompson showed up Huge.
smh.gif
he's a monster cant believe I lost with him puttin out that effort.
If I woulda blocked that FG, it was gonna be scoop n score, I missed it by like half inch
laugh.gif
I just knew Thompson blocked it gad damn. well, cant win the BigXII every season. Im in good hands, my back up QBs a Soph and he's a 88 OVR and 87 SPD 94 THP . I'll bounce back
If Estes puts it over that safety on the 1st drive, I promise u, I was on the verge of another goin away W.
smh.gif
He Mcnabbed me.

Why are there so many unplayed games in Cobraz dynasty? its been like 4-5 days since last advance...

its gonna be
smh.gif
if this joint flounders with FSU ready to take the #1 spot
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Why are there so many unplayed games in Cobraz dynasty? its been like 4-5 days since last advance...

its gonna be
smh.gif
if this joint flounders with FSU ready to take the #1 spot
grin.gif
I've been out of it lately, cuz of school and I think he's been waiting for me, so my bad.

I'll play my game tonight.

So pretty much in my quest for another Perfect season i had to play FCS WE....errr i mean Auburn and it was pretty much a stat booster for me also a fewrecruits were there and it was a SEC match so no mercy. Pretty much Vick, Moss, and T.o took over.... 49-14 GG hopefully you dont get any recruits
wink.gif

Few Highlights

Last play of the game doin my Willie Beamon impression
pimp.gif

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/4200460

Now here's the story to this highlight pretty its domination by me, i just scored with 12 secs left b4 half. He tries to throw a bomb i pick it off in theend zone with 1 second left....T.O time.......

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/4200429

Miss State 2-0......

EDIT they not tryna let me embed so here's the links

Back
Top Bottom