The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

when was the last time Okie State wasnt in the running for a BCS Bowl.
smh.gif
this season = total let down.

thank god everyone is tired of those orange %@##@$!

I havent been on in two days, but as soon as Ecook and doncory are done i'll advance. they play already?

thank god everyone is tired of those orange %@##@$!

Yea I know.
I will make some adjustments. Its time for a new playbook with this new RB coming into town, im gonna move to a balance offense and less spread.

on a different shade of Orange. The Vols are ONE upset away from going back to the BCS Title game.
Me & MA81 played the greatest game ever.
I took a 14 - 0 lead. he made it 14 - 7 then He scored like 17unanswered. I tied it up and then he scored with 1 minute left. 2 and 21 from the 21. had noTImeouts, finally read his blitz right and threw a strike over the middle infront of his FS in the End zone leaping catch went for 2 got it. GAME!

My HB just climbed onto the Heisman watch list and then he tweaked his knee and is out for 4 weeks
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate Bye weeks
sick.gif

10483312.jpg

Bout damn time....time for me to get a piece of that championship pie
pimp.gif

Good game MA81 my D line needs a piss test after that game they was playing out of their minds good lord
sick.gif
WADE>>>>>>>>>COX

Next?

010103_sooners.jpg
pimp.gif

Im sorry don cory but i just had to, also this is wack im tired of playing fcs teams bring on nako n lsu. speaking of lsy put him on auto pilot too

^^
laugh.gif
naw this cornball be referring to the users he whooped up on
laugh.gif

Im still baffled by how hes beating these dudes by so much... hes not that good.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
eek.gif
he called a User " FCS". Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahasa
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I though that's what he was saying at 1st and I was like nah that would be too funny. It is

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gunna please let me know when DD is in offseason

PND. I'll def wait for u,
TheOne got his Nat'l Title game today.
so prolly later today i'll begin off season.

I was tempted to switch ur teams without u knowin cus that KU squad is down rite Butt Cheeks. maybe no savin them boys.

TheOne got his Nat'l Title game today.

Its a done deal, OU
pimp.gif

Damn I feel like i played two national championships 1 vs 2 against Mizzou in the conference and then 1 vs 2 in the natty

Nah. man. very disappointing.
played in the cotton bowl with an interim OC
laugh.gif
we workin out the kinks for our new O for next yr. Boone Pickens chipped in and paid half his salary sohe's in now.
next yr, new playbook. New Philosophy. we just felt like the rest of the Big XII was catching up to us.
medium

oklahoma-state-oklahoma-112608-300x271.jpg

medium

Back
Top Bottom