The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I won 20-6. He had a good game plan coming in against my frosh RB (he held him to I think 146 yds rushing and only 1 TD) but my defense was lights out. I wentfor it on three 4th and goals where I probably shoulda just taken the FG considering how my defense was playing.

but a wins a win. On the road too. Should be good for my claim for #1.

and uhh... when the hell did I lose to airmaxin in cheytowns dynasty and how is Sam Bradford and half my dline out?

What did I miss?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the lateral

How the hell u had 20 seconds to throw the ball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
despicable

Iono it's just the tams i build man, its sad because its week 3 and i already have 3 5 stars committed, after this game prolly have 3 more, im trying totell them that if i dont lose this season i'll never lose.......

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Iono it's just the tams i build man, its sad because its week 3 and i already have 3 5 stars committed, after this game prolly have 3 more, im trying to tell them that if i dont lose this season i'll never lose.......
Youre going to lose in Week 14.

I dont play Nako, but i did beat you already, when you had TEXAS... so until you beat me by 50 like you keep saying.... then...

[GUNNA] [Jay-Z]We dont believe you, you need more peopleee.[/Jay-Z] [/GUNNA]

You bring that up everytime but where's UT now, answer IDK i dynasty wont even show up, but in our current one answer me this, Who's the reigningchamp? Who went undefeated last season beating everyone by 2 possessions? And who didn't? I'll answer the last one, you.

this whomps yo nako how come i have 7 user games while everyone has like 4 and 5, thats not fair....

really...? I didn't even notice. I don't think I gave you that many...

I mean if I did, it wasn't intentional or anything...

I'm saying it's not fair to the league homeboy having me play some many user games guarentees me wins, im just saying i'd have a tougher timefacing the CPU controlling UF or UGA than playing users.

You bring that up everytime but where's UT now

you say that like it actually matters tho
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was week 2 of a new dynasty... might as well have been a play now match, only my teams ratings were worse than they would have been in a playermatch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those we're totally different rosters kid.......Enphan is obviously stoopid if he didn't get what that post meant.....smh

and how many championships did you win last year Nako? hmm wait you did win the SEC Champ, hold up no you didn't, cause I put you out....

Im just saying, I came in here saying look, I'm just gonna go undefeated and win the SEC and the National Championship and then just takeover. MissionAccomplished.

you said that your first season. you went 7-5 with TTU, then made excuses, then quit on us. you played two user games that season too. so 3 of those losseswere to cpu. don't remember? go back a few pages. it was over xmas break.

i'm just saying...

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Dude having like 35 seconds to throw the ball. That's what happens when they only rush two.

and
eek.gif
@ that modified hook and lateral.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom