The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I picked it up at 8 this morning but I'm at work till 5, this is torture, I got it just chilling on my desk waiting to be played.

Those of you who copped the game today my GT is K Rich22 if anyone wants to run a game later when I get home from work.

laugh.gif

I like the commercials for this game

^^^yea, thats all I really wanna know....how is the gameplay? I D/L'ed the demo, and it seemed the same besides the new juke system, and defensively theplayers felt stiff to me...that and whats new about the dynasty?

Cuz I havent messed with Madden really on the on the next-gen (bought 07 but never really played it), just sticked to NCAA...but Ive been hearing good thingsabout Madden this year, so if I hear they slacked on this, Ima skip and prolly buy GTA today instead...aint been no reviews out yet tho cuz everybody focusedon that E3...

Whats good with the game everyone? I heard on Operaton sports that earosters com works fine. I heard people using FK's rosters had their dynasty freeze upon them. I know I keep saying I won't get the game but the release date hype is getting to me and I am probably going to cop on my lunch break
laugh.gif

i about to go out and buy this right now. i might be onlone for xbox live, and you will probally beat me if we play cause im not good. GT-DeeringCenter

Anyone with a gamertag for xbox 360 that has rosters. Let me kno your GT so i can download. Share the wealth with ur NT'ers
laugh.gif

Just went to blockbuster to pick up my pre order and the guy at the counter said they haven't got it in yet and that dhl lost their shipment earlier in theweek somehow. He then told me the truck was on its way and would be there in the next hour, so hopefully ill be playin this real soon.

Got mine at midnight last night for 360. Gameplay is pretty smooth the running feels a bit different; players cut faster. I used UF Percy Harvin can fly. Theplaybooks and formation subs are different this year. LB no longer pumpfakes the R analog stick does this now. I need to get the rosters before I start mydynasty. I had to get up at 5 am this morning so I only got 1 game in last night.

well i just played an exhibition game against wisconsin. The good thing is that i dropped 380 passing yards on them, but the bad thing is that i cant run theball for $@@*. i was only gettng like 3 ypc. 22 attempts for 59 yrds
smh.gif

Here are the Gamertags you need to download for Xbox 360
all you have to do is enter either 3 of these gamertags:

EArosters com (with space)

ExtremeGamer

joshuahuskers (all lower case)

Enjoy son

Back
Top Bottom