The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^^wireless router....i turn the ps3 on and off still wont sign me n then i turn the router on and off still no luck ima try here n ah minute

yungchamp wrote:
^^wireless router....i turn the ps3 on and off still wont sign me n then i turn the router on and off still no luck ima try here n ah minute

laugh.gif
i thought u was talkin 2 me cuz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

yungchamp wrote:

laugh.gif
i thought u was talkin 2 me cuz
laugh.gif

Damn maybe he was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Madden '09 is out?

And Kush,

We can get the game in one of these nights.

Prolly Thursday or Friday night when the week gets advanced.

No big deal.

Got it saturday and it is great to me. Its not college football but the game play is so much more rewarding and fun. It just feels good to play online andnot feel like no matter how bad the person you are playing is they might be able to put up 30 points on you cause the defense in so bad in the game.
I think ive played more games of madden online then I have played of NCAA already and I only got madden on saturday....It just feels good to playsomeone who obviously knows NOTHING about football and watch them throw pick after pick after pick
pimp.gif

And Champ I dunno what to tell you...You I am gonna sim your stuff but I wont drop you until you admit defeat on your end...I really doubt you gonna lose thisweek...

And jrp44 what team do you want? Ill add you in about a hour or so just let me know what team you want...
florida,tennessee,clemson,miami,usc,lsu,fsu,ucla,nd are taken and another one i cant remember right now..

^^ Georgia's, taken also. Hows the user pick and rocket catching in madden is it kept minimal?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Madden '09 is out?

And Kush,

No big deal.

Got it saturday and it is great to me. Its not college football but the game play is so much more rewarding and fun. It just feels good to play online and not feel like no matter how bad the person you are playing is they might be able to put up 30 points on you cause the defense in so bad in the game.
I think ive played more games of madden online then I have played of NCAA already and I only got madden on saturday....It just feels good to play someone who obviously knows NOTHING about football and watch them throw pick after pick after pick
pimp.gif

And Champ I dunno what to tell you...You I am gonna sim your stuff but I wont drop you until you admit defeat on your end...I really doubt you gonna lose this week...

And jrp44 what team do you want? Ill add you in about a hour or so just let me know what team you want...
florida,tennessee,clemson,miami,usc,lsu,fsu,ucla,nd are taken and another one i cant remember right now..

So you are dropping the stanford guy?

Originally Posted by cri8nd

Madden '09 is out?

And Kush,

No big deal.

Got it saturday and it is great to me. Its not college football but the game play is so much more rewarding and fun. It just feels good to play online and not feel like no matter how bad the person you are playing is they might be able to put up 30 points on you cause the defense in so bad in the game.
I think ive played more games of madden online then I have played of NCAA already and I only got madden on saturday....It just feels good to play someone who obviously knows NOTHING about football and watch them throw pick after pick after pick
pimp.gif

And Champ I dunno what to tell you...You I am gonna sim your stuff but I wont drop you until you admit defeat on your end...I really doubt you gonna lose this week...

Yea looks like it. He is self admittedly to busy...I am not literally deleting anyone until I find a replacement for them though.

And on the rocket catching...havent seen it. It is supposidly not able to be done on all madden and all pro difficulties but time will tell.

Originally Posted by cri8nd

Madden '09 is out?

And Kush,

No big deal.

pimp.gif

Yea looks like it. He is self admittedly to busy...I am not literally deleting anyone until I find a replacement for them though.

And on the rocket catching...havent seen it. It is supposidly not able to be done on all madden and all pro difficulties but time will tell.

Ok so any team? I'll take Auburn

^^ keep in mind thats some of those teams already have losses though, i thinkg the only undefeated teams are Miami, FSU, USC & Clemson, oh wait a minutenevermind, Clemson lost to Maryland.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^ keep in mind thats some of those teams already have losses though, i thinkg the only undefeated teams are Miami, FSU, USC & Clemson, oh wait a minute nevermind, Clemson lost to Maryland.
wink.gif

Dirty...dirty dirty...I should bench Jacoby and JD for blowing that game
laugh.gif

*Prays Dre takes you out*

Yea Auburn has a L and so does the Gamecocks so let me get PSN and final confirmation from you guys

And we are just waiting on one person and he is always prompt if I let him know he needs to do his !#!# so we should be advancing very very soon
pimp.gif
Ima be waiting for the result of that UM/FSU game.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Yeah im in ...Auburn.....PSN- jrp44

I sent you a friend request....And I will send you the invite as soon as I advance the week since Gunna already played the Auburn vs Tennessee game cool...

I sent you a friend request....And I will send you the invite as soon as I advance the week since Gunna already played the Auburn vs Tennessee game cool...

Damn i could have handed Gunna an L?
laugh.gif

Ok thats cool.....are we gonna continue the dynasty for the 2nd year etc.?

laugh.gif

Actually I added you and I asked Gunna if he wants me to throw out his CPU game and give you guys a chance to play..he has no obligation to of coursebut Gunna is a gamer so he might say yea. EDIT...he said no so we ready to roll as soon as you accept and one person does their stuff tonight....week 6 manana

You have to go online in the game and then go to dynasty and then go to dynasty invite and accept the invite...And I will keep this running as long as I haveplayers. There are a couple of die hard NCAA people who play NCAA well into next summer so I am sure about 4-5 will be around and if thats all we got to gowith then we go with that...Shoot me and Gunna was playing NCAA 08 still a month before this one came out
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Actually I added you and I asked Gunna if he wants me to throw out his CPU game and give you guys a chance to play..he has no obligation to of course but Gunna is a gamer so he might say yea. EDIT...he said no so we ready to roll as soon as you accept and one person does their stuff tonight....week 6 manana

You have to go online in the game and then go to dynasty and then go to dynasty invite and accept the invite...And I will keep this running as long as I have players. There are a couple of die hard NCAA people who play NCAA well into next summer so I am sure about 4-5 will be around and if thats all we got to go with then we go with that...Shoot me and Gunna was playing NCAA 08 still a month before this one came out
ohwell.gif

Ight thats cool i just acepted it

laugh.gif

Actually I added you and I asked Gunna if he wants me to throw out his CPU game and give you guys a chance to play..he has no obligation to of course but Gunna is a gamer so he might say yea. EDIT...he said no so we ready to roll as soon as you accept and one person does their stuff tonight....week 6 manana

You have to go online in the game and then go to dynasty and then go to dynasty invite and accept the invite...And I will keep this running as long as I have players. There are a couple of die hard NCAA people who play NCAA well into next summer so I am sure about 4-5 will be around and if thats all we got to go with then we go with that...Shoot me and Gunna was playing NCAA 08 still a month before this one came out
ohwell.gif

Ight thats cool i just acepted it
Yea just do your recruiting and your good to go unless its already done? I never added some mid week

wow i joined a second dynasty with some dudes from IGN and we were on week 3, i played the comissioner and beat him 35-18 and as soon as i exit the game heretires the dynasty. my reaction was
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
then i realized i wasted all that time trying to recruit
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

quick question, for those of you who ever play with clemson, who do you go with, CJ spiler or James DAvis? I personally like to run double back formations or HB slot formations so I can keep both of em on the field at all times.
i always play with clemson and i like cj spiller
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

wow i joined a second dynasty with some dudes from IGN and we were on week 3, i played the comissioner and beat him 35-18 and as soon as i exit the game he retires the dynasty. my reaction was
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
then i realized i wasted all that time trying to recruit
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frail %$$ dudes

Just advanced week 6
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sick.gif
WE NEED PATCHES ASAP.
smh.gif

I refuse to buy College the day it drops next yr.

I will gladly wait

What happened???

nerd.gif

And Kush....You trying to get that game in tonight???? Lemme know something....

Back
Top Bottom