The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I watched whole dahmer series it was crazy and he really was sick and demented. It was a good watch entertaining and suspenseful

just finished Dahmer and yeah, **** was nuts. one of the best binge watch's in a minute. the deaf guy episode was kinda boring only because of the quiet but i definitely was creeped out by this. the guy that played him did excellent. his father , i really felt for his dad, he was also great. i remember when all this happened and yeah there were lots of jokes back them. seeing it now and what they went thru makes me feel like **** for laughing.

excellent weekend binge :smokin

was unable to watch Dahmer last night. was just spent and fell asleep on the couch. can't even remember what was on tv before I dozed off.

Starting episode 3 of Dahmer now. Wish I had time to finish it this weekend. I know the story well but this is still wild AF.

I was hoping that Netflix would still continue MindHunter. love that show.

my understanding, its not likely coming back due to the star director Fincher not wanting to do it, season 2 was lot of work

edit
interesting looking at Finchers IMDB
working as producer on chinatown TV movie prequel....

didnt know he directed first few eps of house of cards and exec producer on most of the show

movies of his you should check out if you havent...as director
Se7en
The Game
Fight Club
Panic Room
Zodiac
Social Network(forgot he did this one)

whoa he just wrapped "the killer" staring Fassbender and the writer(andrew kevin walker)is the guy who wrote Se7en.....should be good!

Last edited:
I haven’t seen the Dahmer series yet but if you want something similar on Netflix I suggest checking out Mindhunter and Don’t **** With Cats.

On a lighter note, Great British Bake Off is back and the Noel/Matt banter gets better and better.

you'd be surprised. don't wanna spoil it for you, unless you wanted the details?
I don't care either way but I will eventually get around to finishing the season and starting the next one.

Just heavily backlogged TV series wise.

Back
Top Bottom