The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm watching this movie with Damson Idris where he plays a black skinhead aka uncle ruckus aka Kanye. It's terrible and apparently based on a true story. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Watching Midnight Mass and really enjoying it. I can't believe I slept on it. So much social commentary on death, religion, skepticism, mythology.

I might have to rewatch cause it gets too much praise and I could barely finish it tbh. I’ll give it another shot.

Shalom Brune-Franklin from "The Tourist" :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_green_heart:
the-tourist-jamie-dornan.gif

Just watched first episode of Band of Brothers last night and I was blown away. Didn't expect such a strong performance from Ross (David Schwimmer) and Ron Livingston always delivers too. Also was good to see Al Capone (Stephen Graham) from Boardwalk Empire in this. Probably finish it out this week.

The pacing is awful IMO

I had a rain out so I thought I'd binge the series. I had to take a break I was getting a but bored at times.

I saw on prime video, there’s a Chinese adaptation of 3 Body Problem that released last year called 3 Body. Maybe i’ll watch that first.

Netflix has been on 🔥 this year for true crime docs:
American Nightmare
Lover Stalker Killer
The Octopus Murders
The Program

Each one I thought this is the best new crime doc in a long time. Insane run by Netflix right now, even Can I Tell You A Secret was solid.
I burned through their whole Documentary catalogue and ended with UNABOMBER. Buddy they killed it.
Legit I watched 30+ Documentary from them this year and the best ones were(none of them were bad)

1. Wild Wild Country
2. UNABOMBER

I'm struggling to see where the budget went :lol: :smh:

The CGI and script are turrible. These guys are scam artists.
I can see where the 20million per went.
Though we get 43-58min episodes they were probably cut down from 90minutes of production.

20million for a feature length doesn’t seem all that crazy with what I’m seeing in wardrobe, architecture and location.
I’m also enjoying the series deusavertat deusavertat

Seems like something Brit Marling dreamt up.
Feels like what SENSE8 should have been.

Last edited:
Wow.
Of the 8episodes the first 5 are very well done.
These last 3 will make or break the SERIES.
Seems like they absolutely have to f this up with how well they set it up.
That epsidoe 5 was very outside the box yet so simply done. Excellent set up.

Wow.
Of the 8episodes the first 5 are very well done.
These last 3 will make or break the SERIES.
Seems like they absolutely have to f this up with how well they set it up.
That epsidoe 5 was very outside the box yet so simply done. Excellent set up.
What series?

Back
Top Bottom