The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

In 3 Body Problem? Kinda spoilers upcoming… I still didnt finish it got 2 episodes left and theyre in the process of planning it last I watched and it doesnt make sense to me either. :lol: How they spose to get info back to help them out? Sounds like they just sending someone over there so the aliens can pick their brain, sounds like they giving the aliens info. :lol:

Maybe last 2 episodes explain it more.
Yeah, I was thinking maybe the person could convince the aliens not to invade and kill everyone. The themes remind me a little bit of Invincible this season.

Little Red Riding Hood dooming humanity is funny.

Funny I haven't seen The Gentleman yet. When I was younger and heard Guy Ritchie it was an instant watch, now I gotta be in the mood for it.

I’ve seen Black Mirror on and off mostly at my ex’s but decided to give it a thorough watch today.

IMG_6036.jpeg

I see the deeper message but……

IMG_6038.gif

finished 3 body prob and man this show was meehhh. Once they shifted away from the VR goggle **** and pulled back the curtain on what the goggles were meant for, i lost my interest. Become a nerdy, non-entertaining version of Independence Day

earldagoat earldagoat i agree with your earlier sentiments on the script and acting

Watched the new Sandler movies. Knew it wasn't a comedy going in and was more than okay with that. Honestly, Imo, Sandman's best performances in any movie that isn't, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore or Waterboy came in his more serious/dramatic roles (Reign on Me, Punch Drunk Love) so I was game for a serious movie from Sandler.

Sandler was as expected but the story? Booty. If you feel like going through a sappy story and got 110 mins to spare, give it a spin.

Finished 3 body problem, 3/5 for me.

I was looking forward to a nice sci-fi thriller, but then it became something else, can't put my finger on it....still on the hook for season 2 though cuz I want to know what happens.

-apple vision pro angle was goofy after it's purpose was revealed.
-how did they get all the nukes that far out into space?
-timeline progression was strange. how did auggie grow her hair from shoulder length to down to her *** in a matter of weeks.
-they need to give a backstory to that villain girl...is she some type of secret service ex military given her assassination skills?

Story was kinda funny. Stupid humans already calling the santi on the radio lord. Even the dumbest person would've considered the possibility of them being bad.

Finished Gentlemen.. was good, NOT better than the movie, but still good.

On to DARK and SHOGUN now

Resident Alien is just sitcom-y enough to keep me watching.
I saw the show hasn't been renewed yet. syfy channel has been the worst channel for the last 15-20 years. They currently only have 5 shows and 2 of them are from other channels.

Stumbled on Unlocked- a show about a prison who experiments with no longer forcing inmates in their cells

It's been pretty damb entertaining so far ngl almost to the point where I question if some of it is scripted

Best show Netflix has had in YEARS!

just finished S1 of the gentleman; it's up there with top boy, stanger things and peaky blinders as most entertaining shows on netflix in years.

i wonder if the show has any connection to guy ritchie's 2019 movie "the gentlemen?"

Hope the new viewers catch “warrior” now that is streaming on Netflix. Started with Cinemax and then hbo/max.

Never got that big with the popularity due to non exposure and marketing.

Series is fire. Us hbo max heads been on it in that thread
Needed a new show and gave it a try off your post

I’m halfway thru s2. Really enjoying it 🔥

Sometimes the gore is over the top but I dig the storyline

How does s3 rank?

Back
Top Bottom