The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I finally watched Megan is missing and all i got to say is
sick.gif

Started to watch it... Midway through pretty much went "I'm not going to be about that life" and stopped it before the last 30 minutes.

Recently watched the series - Longmire and The Glades - both A&E detective type shows with solid lead characters - looking for a new series with a couple of seasons to breeze through.

sup ya'll, just had a small question. I feel ashamed to have never seen this movie but Hotel Rwanda has been in my Instant Queue for like 6 months now and I can't get myself to watch it, no matter how bored I am. It just looks so damb boring, but people say its pretty good. Anybody think its worth my time, or is it a doesn't-matter-If I miss it type of movie?

For those who, against their better judgment, enjoy sitting through The Room, Troll 2, or the stuff they used to show on MST3K, Miami Connection is on Instant: an obscure, unbelievably inept yet curiously watchable chunk of 80s martial arts cheese. Here's a description:
The year is 1987. Motorcycle ninjas tighten their grip on Florida's narcotics trade, annihilating anyone who dares to move in on their turf. Martial arts rock band Dragon Sound has had enough and embarks on a wave of crime-crushing justice.

Last edited:
been slacking on netflix cuz I've been re-watching Friends... all ten seasons..... (my BF has the entire collection) man I wish NBC and HBO wouldn't loosen the reigns on their old classics :smh:

Back
Top Bottom