The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

House at the End of the Street is pretty bad/average. Lawrence looks good in it and that's about it.

i noticed another jennifer lawrence movie is on netflix stream. one with her and chloe moretz.. the poker house?
think ill be checking that out next.

thank u all for the spanish language suggestions

I watched ATM and Truth or Die last night. They were both okay. Truth Die, even though it's a scary movie had a hilarious ending.

Just realize its on the instant streaming..

Ive been watching Continuum, pretty interesting show so far

Caught up on Scandal, all the females have been talking about how good it is so i finally decided to watch it. Was really impressed

Sgt. Bilko!

:lol: always loved this movie.

just outta curiosity, how do you guys stream Netflix?
Smart TV?
Wii?
Internet Player?
PS3?
iPad?

We have the Wii downstairs so my kids can play/watch. In the master bedroom, I bought a Sony internet player which is/was a pretty cool deal for $50.

PS3 for me.

My brother uses an Apple TV and it's fine on that as well. I prefer the PS3 interface, though. And I bought my Mom a Roku so she could use Netflix and the interface is terrible on that :lol: I think the updated/newest version is improved, though.

My kids are heavy on the iPad when it comes to Netflix. only thing I do through the iPad is searching/adding to instant queue.

always seem to find gems within "recommended titles" or "similar to ______" through the iPad. the Wii nor the sony IP doesn't give you an option like that. the interface for the Sony IP isn't the greatest either, but it manages to get the job done.

Anyone know if ALL of Def Comedy Jams is on here? I Googled but only saw D.L. Hughley, which pissed me off. lol

Love Continuum. It's in my top 2 sci-fi shows right now behind Orphan Black. Rachel Nichols would get it in any time period.

Been watching Hemlock Grove all day almost done.

Been watching some Asian action dramas. Empire Of Silver was good. I think the other one was Hwang Ji something.

Love Continuum. It's in my top 2 sci-fi shows right now behind Orphan Black. Rachel Nichols would get it in any time period.

Been watching Hemlock Grove all day almost done.

Been watching some Asian action dramas. Empire Of Silver was good. I think the other one was Hwang Ji something.

I thought syfy had nothing but garbage shows on there, watched the first episode of continuum and liked it.

White Collar is a pretty good show.  I'm only half way through the 2nd season and I'm hooked.  It's one of the few shows that the wife and I both enjoy.

Sherlock!

BBC show... Stars the villain from Star Trek: Into Darkness, Benedict Cumberbatch. It's the next show on my list that I'm planning to watch, and I've heard PHENOMENAL things. :pimp:

I see Netflix got that Disney contract now :pimp:

Just got done watching An Extremely Goofy Movie

Back
Top Bottom