The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just caught Drinking Buddies last night and it gets a thumbs up from me. Great acting throughout the entire cast.

That ending scene was really great. However, as generic and cliché as it would've been, I wish dude would've ditched Kendricks for Wilde he's trippin :smh:

Last edited:
Just caught Drinking Buddies last night and it gets a thumbs up from me. Great acting throughout the entire cast.

That ending scene was really great. However, as generic and cliché as it would've been, I wish dude would've ditched Kendricks for Wilde he's trippin :smh:

Movie was very good IMO. Kendrick's character was mad annoying. Reminds me of the stereotypical lame girlfriend that you don't know why you date her

Watched Side Effects yesterday because of some recommendations on here, was not dissapointed.

I dunno why people were suggesting against watching the entire Dexter series. Outside of season 6, I was thoroughly entertained.

for y'all who want to expamd your netflix library.

1. Use a uk or canadian vpn (e.g. http://www.bestukvpn.com/)

2. You'll see different movies on there, even some newer joints. Plus some different uk shows, as well as us shows not available in the us.
For those of you trying to watch season 5B of Breaking Bad, use a UK vpn.
Just use Hola unblocker.

https://hola.org/

Its a chrome extension, just switch your country from US to UK and it refreshes netflix with UK content.

Watched 12 with 50 cent...horrible...

Started watching ärrow"...it's alright noting special...

^ Just caught up on Arrow. If you're into comic book type stuff, it's really pretty good for a CW show. Still a CW show though. It definitely gets better as it goes on though, so if you like it, i'd stick with it.

Started Parks and Rec like a week ago and I'm already on season 4 now. This show is unbelievably funny I can't believe I've been missing out :lol:

You guys have any other recommendations for sitcoms? My friends have been telling me Community is pretty good as well, thoughts?

^
Community is pretty good. Haven't watched the last 2 seasons though.

The other nbc shows are funny as well. The Office. Heard 30 Rock was good.

Definitely check out Arrested Development if you haven't.

Community hit a snag the last season because the creator left but the rest of the show is brilliant.

30 Rock
The Office through season 4 is awesome.. it's hit and miss after that and then took a nosedive once Steve Carrel left
Arrested Development is genius
Archer
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The League
Louie
How I Met Your Mother
and more I'm forgetting

I'm finishing up The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. The humor is so inappropriate and politically incorrect.

I haven't finished Sherlock yet. Didn't know were into it so much. Kinda funny that both stars are in The Hobbit movies.

Sherlock season 3 is on Netflix US? I was waiting for Sunday for episode 1 on PBS.

No Season 3 isn't on Netflix. I myself couldn't wait until Sunday so I streamed all the episodes on BBC's website since Season 3 episodes have aired in the UK already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom