The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I spend most of my time on Netflix watching comedy specials.

Just watched Trevor Noah's special.

Last edited:
Just watch Good Burger and thought it was stupid as hell. Some things are better left to nostalgia.

lol the wash and sex drive have returned to stream as well

also niketalk favorite state property :lol:

Side effects. Watch.
Thanks for the recommendation. Just finished watching. Didn't see how it unfolded coming 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Reacher was good, wish it was popular enough to warrant sequels. Does Tom Cruise own any part of the rights for Reacher? If so it'll probably happen.

it made alot of money internationally i believe so dont be shocked if you see more jack reacher movies

the last stand is up for stream

lol i enjoyed it alot. seen it 4 times. a throwback 80's like action movie

just read on wikipedia that a sequel is coming

Last edited:
need a new tv series to watch. completed
SOA
walking dead
prison break
weeds
OITNB
scandal
blue mountain high
friday night lights

not sure what else

Last edited:
^ if you havent already watched breaking bad then it goes without saying....

White Collar
Dexter
The Following
House of cards

Mad Men? It was kinda boring to me but I might have to give it another shot.

Anyone enjoying Netflixs Original stuff as much as me LilyHammer is amazing and Turbo Fast is actually good, like real good. About to start the Werewolf one

Need to watch jack reacher .. Thanks for the info as always guys

Ghost Dog is super underrated. That scene when the bosses are at the round table trying to figure out who Ghost Dog is?
laugh.gif

Ghost Dog is super underrated. That scene when the bosses are at the round table trying to figure out who Ghost Dog is? :lol:

"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that? " :rofl:

&

"My favorite was always Flavor Flav from Public Enemy. He got the funky fresh fly flavor" :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom