The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

^ After Weeds moved out of suburbia, the show continually got worse and worse. Didn't even make it to the end....

...I love her new show Orange is the New Black though. Can't wait for season 2 :pimp:

Just came to post that I started that yesterday. Already on episode 6 lol

Just finished it minutes ago. One of
My fav shows in a min. The last scene :pimp:

Cant wait for S2

Doggg 3 days? Insane. I watched it back to back over like 2 weeks tho so that aint much better.

Yeah weeds seasons 1-3 was flames. But when they moved it to mexico and she started messing with that cartel dude, the show went down hill..and then even more downhill with that whole nyc setting.

It was pretty easy to do it in 3 days..Whole family is sick, so I've had no reason to leave the house..And with the short run times for each episode, it wasn't too hard to get through the series quickly..

I think the Mexico and New York seasons were the weakest for sure..But the first 3 were fantastic..

Wish they would have moved back to Cali for the final season though

Ok cool im patient, the new season will start next month. I should be done by then.

TV Shows

“Bates Motel” Season 1, available Feb. 1
“The Borgias” Seasons 1-3, available Feb. 1
“Queer as Folk” The Complete Series, available Feb. 1
“House of Cards” Season 2, available Feb. 14
“Burn Notice” Season 7, available Feb. 15
“Breaking Bad” Season 5, available Feb. 24

Movies

“Failure To Launch,” available Feb. 1
“Flashdance,” available Feb. 1
“Harold and Maude,” available Feb. 1
“Mash,” available Feb. 1
“Adore,” available Feb. 3
“The Fabulous Ice Age,” available Feb. 3
“30 for 30: The Price of Gold,” available Feb. 6
“Somewhere,” available Feb. 16
“Jesus Camp,” available Feb. 21
“Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor,” available Feb. 24
“Blue Is The Warmest Color,” available Feb. 25
“The Returned” Season 1, available Feb. 24

:smokin

Yo, I just watched the Sherlock season 2 episode, A Scandal In Belgravia. It might be one of the best episodes of a show i've ever watched. Mind eff after mind eff. The writing and entertainment value of the episode was so damn good. The passcode for the phone, my mind was blown.

Yo, I just watched the Sherlock season 2 episode, A Scandal In Belgravia. It might be one of the best episodes of a show i've ever watched. Mind eff after mind eff. The writing and entertainment value of the episode was so damn good. The passcode for the phone, my mind was blown.

That episode was :pimp:

You will really enjoy the rest of Series 2 & 3 though. I had to find 3 on the internet, but now I can't wait for Series 4. The show is so well written, and the usage of movie-length episodes makes each one so much doper :pimp:

Last edited:
Irene Adler had me feeling all types of feels. I finished series 1 over a year ago but never got around to watch series 2. Will definitely finish it up and get 3.

Just finished up Bates Motel. Pretty good, I would recommend it. Can't wait for season 2 coming up next month.

Bout to start Sherlock...

Watched the whole season of The Following in one day, im hooked!.. second season on tv now..  also watched Dog Pound, In Too Deep, and Side Effects. theyre pretty good.

That episode was :pimp:

You will really enjoy the rest of Series 2 & 3 though. I had to find 3 on the internet, but now I can't wait for Series 4. The show is so well written, and the usage of movie-length episodes makes each one so much doper :pimp:

Damn i just started dexter and that has me hooked.

Gonna do sherlock after.

Speaking of dexter, im pretty sure i know who the ice truck killer is...it was pretty obvious the minute they showed him in the hospital. Still was mind = blown if it is who i think it is.

Last edited:
just watched the 1st season of house of cards in 2 days

kate mara needs to stop playin and go fully nude in season 2 :smokin

watched "man of tai chi" with keanu reeves...it was a decent kung fu flick...7/10

"cockneys vs. zombies"...a british zombie flick...didn't like it at all...3/10

"touchy feely"..indie comedy...time killer 5/10

"degenerate art: the art and culture of glass blowing"
documentary about pipe making...decent...7/10

"plush"...indie thriller about a emo band...lot of bdsm in it...6/10

"the croods"...dreamworks animation...decent...7/10

Watched the whole season of The Following in one day, im hooked!.. second season on tv now..  also watched Dog Pound, In Too Deep, and Side Effects. theyre pretty good.
Yeah The Following is that one.
And they way they ended that first season was bananas.
Never saw it coming. Gotta catch up on season 2 now.

Just marathoned the first 3 seasons of Shameless on ShoOnDemand..It's available on netflix, but only on dvd..It's a great show that brings the laughs each episode..Plenty of dark moments too..There are 8 seasons of the UK version to stream but I heard it's not as good as the US version..Anyone watched both versions of this show and can tell me if the UK version is worth checking out?..

Also watched the Croods the other day..I'd give it a 6/10..Visuals were really nice, but the story was pretty weak..It's definitely one of those animated movies that you let your kids watch by themselves cause you'll be pretty bored if you watch with them..

Degenerate Art was boring documentary about pipe blowers..I'd give it 4/10..Couldn't even finish the whole thing..

Back
Top Bottom