The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched A Company Man. Movie was garbage! It made me wanna dropkick the TV the whole time because it's basically a movie about working. The story is horrible too. Don't waste your time w/ this one.

Last edited:
Bates Motel was very good I almost Finish it in one day. It's going to suck watching it every week and waiting.

Man aint that the truth, I prefer binge watching. Can't wait though!

Watched A Company Man. Movie was garbage! It made me wanna dropkick the TV the whole time because it's basically a movie about working. The story is horrible too. Don't waste your time w/ this one.

I was soo let down by this film. Great cast and everything. Very underwhelming story and film altogether.

just watched the 1st season of house of cards in 2 days

kate mara needs to stop playin and go fully nude in season 2 :smokin

I just watched it literraly over the weekend and just found out S2 is airing on Friday. I'm really excited for it. I agree with you regarding Kate. Is it just me or is Constance Zimmer/Dana Gordon looking really weird on that show. Her face looks like it aged 20 years, or she had some issues or something. I swear she was prettier on Entourage

^
Is she topless in it? Her and her sister are nice.

She is but we don't get to see it.............................That bastard Kevin Spacey does :smh:

Yes it is that good. But it stays at that pace, it's a slow burn because Frank can't rush his plan.

But ****, it ain for everybody.

Just for clarification, this all came about strictly becuase Frank got stiffed out of the Secretary of State position correct? If that didn't happen things wouldn't have gone the way they did.

Watched Fargo the other night
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
One of my all-time favorites! Quotes for days
laugh.gif

Just finished House of Cards yesterday. It's good but I feel it's over hyped a bit. Very slow burn indeed.

Truth be told (throws flame suit on) Scandal is actually a better political show to me though. Just cause it has more action I suppose... :\

Will definitely be tuning in to season 2 of HoC though...

Took me forever, but I finally finished OITNB.

:wow: at that ending though... pretty much knew it was coming.

2nd season due to come out end of March/April ish... Can't wait.

:lol: ijs. People hate on Scandal cause a lot of chicks watch it but it's actually a good show. My dude Huck is a beast! lol

Last edited:
Dexter is so stupid past season 2. I just finished season 4 and the acting is just so awful. Like everyone whos watched this show knows what happens at the end of S4 but like wow. Awful writing.

Deb still the worst actress ever.

Im still watching doe.

Season 4 was actually the dopest season in my opinion

But I still feel like Dexter is one of the most overhyped shows out there. I watched seasons 1-4 and while i enjoyed it, it was no where near as good as people made it seem

Back
Top Bottom