The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

YO!!! Show is beyond live. We blew through season one all last night. Too dope. Can't wait to get off work and start season 2 haha. Thanks for. The recommendation!

Wait till you see the dots get connected in season 2, you gonna be like.... 

SON!!! The new Governor is a master manipulator! Crazy how everything is tied together. This show has amazing writers and they always take you in the direction they want you to go without you realizing it until the twist. Kudos. I need more of NT to get on board with this show because I have nobody else to talk about it with besides my wife haha. So many plot twists and hard to predict outcomes. Once again, thanks for putting me on!

I'm telling you if the chicks were better looking, this show would be everywhere. Rose and Jess though 
devil.gif

Girl had us watch a majority of the Unbreakable series, not too bad. Could be a lot better but a decent comedy series due to all of the 90's references. When she went into the MTV Raps! Bill Bellamy thing I was dying

Ellie Kemper gets me going though, sheesh 
devil.gif
Agreed. Always that Ellie Kemper was cute in The Office. I'm loving her new show though.

"Pinot noirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finished Wentworth with the quickness. Less than 4days of binge watching every night with the lady. Can't wait for season 3. Gonna check out bloodline to see what it's about. Worth sticking with it? Saw it didn't. Get. Good until like episode 8 or something...

Finished Wentworth with the quickness. Less than 4days of binge watching every night with the lady. Can't wait for season 3. Gonna check out bloodline to see what it's about. Worth sticking with it? Saw it didn't. Get. Good until like episode 8 or something...

It was good enough to keep my interest until episode 8. if you don't mind a slow burn show than check it out. I thought it was worth it

Started Kimmy Schmidt. Was that the kid from the Cam Newton commercial watching her on the swing?

Girl had us watch a majority of the Unbreakable series, not too bad. Could be a lot better but a decent comedy series due to all of the 90's references. When she went into the MTV Raps! Bill Bellamy thing I was dying

Ellie Kemper gets me going though, sheesh :evil:
Agreed. Always that Ellie Kemper was cute in The Office. I'm loving her new show though.

"Pinot noirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr":rofl: :rofl:
Bruh gay dude had me dying in every damn episode
The episode with the costumes when he was iron man was funny as ****
Wait till episode 11 I was DYIN

Rectify is good. Plus it has the bae Abigail Spencer. I haven't checked out season 2 yet but it's up on netflix now.

Did anybody watch that movie parallels? It played out like a tv show, I wasn't sure if it is part of a 10 episode series or what. Felt just like a 2 hour long pilot. It was good but VERY incomplete. Asian girl in that flick is :evil: :evil:

Had a sick day from work today so I've been watching Netflix all day.

Someone suggest a good doc to watch

Just finished episode 1 of that Wentworth show. Show is :pimp: so far. Like how it's darker than OITNB. Reps to dude who suggested it

^ If you liked the humor in 30 Rock, you will like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I just finished watching the last ep today & I enjoyed it. Actually laughed quite a bit. There was no real break in period for this show. It started off pretty funny from jump right until the end.

:lol: This was funny, 30 rock comparison is spot on. Started dying when they began the auto tune theme song and knew it would be good from there.

Back
Top Bottom