The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah, the opening theme of Kimmy is funny. I guess it's a play on the Sweet Brown auto tune remix. :lol:

I actually may watch the series again.

Lillian might've been my favorite character.

Show was very politically incorrect which made it funny.

How knew Kimmy was Vietnamese slang for penis.

The newest Netflix Original Series, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" was a good watch. Easy to get through, only 13 1/2 hour episodes. Created by Tina Fey, so If you liked 30 Rock, you'll enjoy this one too.

What if I hated 30 Rock?

Just finished episode 1 of that Wentworth show. Show is
pimp.gif
so far. Like how it's darker than OITNB. Reps to dude who suggested it
This.

I'm 5 minutes in to Wentworth. I can tell its going to be good but, I really have the urge to rewatch Marco Polo.

I don't know what goes on in Australia but, they got a kid living up in the prison with the mum?
Umm, ok

yeah "parallels" was crazy...
just to be sure..

the asian chick was running the building right...?

[COLOR=#red]Just started Hell on Wheels... hooked, will be starting Bloodline tomorrow as well.[/COLOR]

I knew that Asian girl in Parallels looked familiar! She's the mom on Fresh Off The Boat!

Last edited:
Parallels was good. Hope someone takes a chance on it.

Gonna give Wentworth a watch.

I liked Parallels. Probably one of the better time travel movies where the future looks :pimp: :pimp:. Any other time travel type movies? Or sci-fi movies on Netflix? Saw Mr. Nobody. Safety Guaranteed. Saw the couple movie in the house where they meet themselves.

Frankie is Fine AF. Wanting Wentworth Frankie.
Jesus I love that kind of style/look on 40 year old.
Definitely letting her pee on me.

Last edited:
Man. Wentworth was sick af. Glad ya'll put me on. Need something new to watch now since i powered threw 2 seasons in 4 days lol. Thinking about checking Marco Polo.

Lars & the Real Girl has been sitting in my queue forever.
Watched last night and chuckled through the first half, second half went a little deeper into Lars' childhood and made me a little sad for him.

Bianca :lol:

Back
Top Bottom