The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched this last night, it was insightful but also disheartening.

I guess I'll finish season 2 of Z Nation since it just got put up, gon peep Thundercats

I'm curious. What did you find disheartening about it?

If you listen to the commentary about how the cats wouldn't have furniture or have abysmal living conditions but would purchase luxury items to feel like they've attained some sort or something, it's sad.

If you listen to the commentary about how the cats wouldn't have furniture or have abysmal living conditions but would purchase luxury items to feel like they've attained some sort or something, it's sad.
Yea , I agree. I don't condone that lifestyle , but I understand it.

Some ppl don't like furniture and prefer minimalism inside their places.  Theres guys in LA that drive audi r8s etc. that have no furniture in their apartments

Some ppl don't like furniture and prefer minimalism inside their places.  Theres guys in LA that drive audi r8s etc. that have no furniture in their apartments
Key difference is that these people your referring to probably have a good standard of living and are not struggling in the hood. The cats referenced in the documentary have nothing but the cloths on their back. For them it's their entire identity.

Yeah and also those guys driving the luxury cars probably have the funds to buy more furniture if they wanted.

Frankie is the best i've ever seen at making seductive and playful facial expressions. I swoon immediately.

Last edited:
I gave The Killing another shot by watching season 2. Man, this show is really bad.
laugh.gif

Just started watching making a murderer... Just finished episode 4.. Watched all 4 til now

Gonna try and finish them all tomorrow but wow

I gave The Killing another shot by watching season 2. Man, this show is really bad.
laugh.gif
IMO, I didn't think it was horrible, but it did start to drag as the seasons went on.  There are certainly better shows around to watch. 

Started watching the League...on season 4....***** hilarious

Last edited:
My brother was watching Luther and I knew that the mother of that teen pronstar Luther was helping looked familiar. She was that people pregnant milf on Top Boy.

Back
Top Bottom