The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Not on Netflix but anyone watch the MMA show Kingdom?

Real dope
im on second season right now keith just slapped the **** out of some dudes running their mouth while he was eating 
roll.gif

im doing all i can to avoid finishing narcos and house of cards.

so i started with the following :x **** just go in circles

wentworth, OITNB, dexter.

Any feedback on black mirror ?

great show, easy watch, all the episodes are there own separate stories. Great commentary on technology and how it can affect in negative or in thought provoking ways, really makes you think. I believe there were two episodes I thought were OK.

the christmas episode is my favorite one

Any feedback on black mirror ?

great show, easy watch, all the episodes are there own separate stories. Great commentary on technology and how it can affect in negative or in thought provoking ways, really makes you think. I believe there were two episodes I thought were OK.

the christmas episode is my favorite one

Yeah I heard good things about the Christmas episode with Jon Hamm. Heard show has like a Twilight Zone feel to it.

Yo the 100 is actually really good :lol:

Just finished the second season.

tumblr_nv3lvqxk8V1uqfh7lo2_1280.jpg

:evil: :pimp:

I fell off on this at the start of S2. Gotta start watching again

Season 2 is really good, but it is sorta slow.

Last edited:
Suggest yall watch living on one dollar a day. Hit me in the feels man, made me super appreciative of what I have and not to take the simplest things for granted. Gonna send my homie chino some ends when i get my dub 2 lol.

Black Mirror crew is being greedy with the work too.

Season 3 was green lit a couple years back.
They drop the Xmas special over a year ago and were saying at that time Season 3 was in the works.

RDJR will likely release the episode he bought the rights to before we get anything new from these guys.

Last edited:
Just saw The Propaganda Game. Crazy to actually see how brainwashed the people of North Korea are in High Definition. North Korea pretending they tolerate Christianity with a fake mass. Such a Trippy part of the world.

I'm really looking forward to Chelsea does drugs.

Last edited:
Black Mirror was so trippy, I really recommend it.

Making a murderer has my blood boiling man, it's so hard to watch.

Back
Top Bottom