The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching that show Love and Dude who got grossed out in the 3some is so cringe worthy man. Like has he never listened to Real Sisters by Future? Smh

Show reminds me of that FX show kinda You're the worst

Last edited:
Just finished all 10 episodes of 'Love'. I liked it for the most part. These Netflix originals haven't let me down. :pimp:
I'm on episode 6 and the show has finally picked up to me. They didn't really put much thought into the guy character, the chick is much more interesting in how she goes about her daily life, might try to finish it today. I like the concept though.

I tried to watch Dope over the weekend. Movie was garbage, everything seemed forced, especially the N word. :stoneface:

I'm going through young justice and this show is awesome. I love the story arcs. Robin becoming Nightwing :pimp:

That show is the best written/animated show I've seen since Justus league. I'm rewatching it now so we can get the view count up in the hopes for a third season
I'm reliving my childhood watching Justice League. I'm still in the first season but the episodes are pure nostalgia.

This dude Gus is so damn awkward man he makes the show unwatchable at times

That writers scene was stupid. That's not even his character to act that way

Last edited:
Just finished all 10 episodes of 'Love'. I liked it for the most part. These Netflix originals haven't let me down. :pimp:
I'm on episode 6 and the show has finally picked up to me. They didn't really put much thought into the guy character, the chick is much more interesting in how she goes about her daily life, might try to finish it today. I like the concept though.

Isn't the main guy the creator and writer of the show? He probably just wanted to focus on whatever hot actress was going to be across from him. I know I would.

Let's just say this Frank Underwood for president.
Can't wait for the return, feels like I'm waiting for Game of Thrones every time it ends.

I feel like HOC has followed most shows recently. Season 1 was amazing, season 2 was pretty dang good, season 3 had me losing interest, season 4...let's see...

I feel like HOC has followed most shows recently. Season 1 was amazing, season 2 was pretty dang good, season 3 had me losing interest, season 4...let's see...
Season 3 had you losing interest??!?!?! HOW SWAY???? 
laugh.gif

It was pure chaos! Literally take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back with every move! 

I lost all faith in Claire last season, she's too wishy washy at the end of the day! 

My dude Frank finally gets to where they've always wanted and she flips on him smh

I can't wait to see how Frank turns everything around because as of now doesn't 

seem like he'll come out on top like he usually does. 

Season 3 had you losing interest??!?!?! HOW SWAY???? :lol:
It was pure chaos! Literally take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back with every move! 
I lost all faith in Claire last season, she's too wishy washy at the end of the day! 
My dude Frank finally gets to where they've always wanted and she flips on him smh
I can't wait to see how Frank turns everything around because as of now doesn't 
seem like he'll come out on top like he usually does. 

Just too predictable I guess was my problem. Just got to the point where you knew as soon as he accomplished something/or about to, she was going to flip.

Maybe it's partially because we know the characters more now. Season 1 we were still getting acclimated so what happened was more of a surprise.

I started House of Cards thinking it was elite, top tier television I was missing out on.. and I loved season 1 and grew less and less impressed with it as the show went on.

It didn't become a guilty pleasure show or a show that I love to hate watch by any means.. but I finished my binge just to finish it, not because I was loving every episode.

Yo that love show is hilarious. Gus on that Woody Allen type biting in interactions and dark sense of humour yet being a nerd. Very similar to his mannerisms also.

Britta can always catch the Defense. Awg all the way.

I started House of Cards thinking it was elite, top tier television I was missing out on.. and I loved season 1 and grew less and less impressed with it as the show went on.

It didn't become a guilty pleasure show or a show that I love to hate watch by any means.. but I finished my binge just to finish it, not because I was loving every episode.

I never thought you would give this kind of review, on this show.

Season 1 was GOAT

Season 2 got a bit out of hand when he pushed the chick into the train tracks. 
eyes.gif

Season 3 was not very memorable besides the Russian President dinner. 

Hoping Season 4 comes back better.

Once the reporters and that computer guy with the hamster stopped showing up, i lost interest. i'll still watch season 4 but I'm not as invested

Anyone here watch Bloodline (sorry if it's been discussed I just skipped all pages to the current one).

I just binged it and loved it.
Would love to discuss. :pimp:

Anyone here watch Bloodline (sorry if it's been discussed I just skipped all pages to the current one).

I just binged it and loved it.
Would love to discuss. :pimp:

Yea I really liked this series.

Did not expect that encounter with John & Danny towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom