The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone here watch Bloodline (sorry if it's been discussed I just skipped all pages to the current one).

I just binged it and loved it.
Would love to discuss.
pimp.gif
when the second season. tried to google it didnt find much.

Anyone here watch Bloodline (sorry if it's been discussed I just skipped all pages to the current one).

I just binged it and loved it.
Would love to discuss. :pimp:

Loved it. First few episodes were slow but the last 4-5 episodes of season 1 is must see tv

I wonder which direction they will take with season 2.

Love :pimp:

Sucks that all of the new shows I like only have one season. Gotta keep constantly finding new stuff to watch :frown:

This dude Gus is so damn awkward man he makes the show unwatchable at times

That writers scene was stupid. That's not even his character to act that way

Crazy awkward

Like I totally get his character, I get it. But damn.. It was rough in a lot of scenes. Cringe worthy writing for him but then the next scene he's smashing and getting head from a actress :lol: aight man

Started by Bloodline. It's cool, gonna binge it during the weekend. Kyle Chandler is forever Coach Taylor man lol

Last edited:
Season 3 HoC is like Season 2 Wire. Pivotal parts of the story, in this case showing the Underwoods getting everything they wanted but somehow being weaker than ever, but like the Wire we didn't get much of a thug doing what a thug do.

Finished YJ man what a great show. They were going to continue it would Darkseid :x

My dude Wally :frown:

Any news if it's coming back?

Finished YJ man what a great show. They were going to continue it would Darkseid
sick.gif

My dude Wally
frown.gif

Any news if it's coming back?
Still up in the air.

Doubt it'll return unless Netflix/someone pulls a one-off deal.

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't expect much. It knows it's hammy and it is really playing it up. It is going full nostalgia.

Yea just doesn't do it for me. I felt like it's one big jimmy Fallon reunion episode or those type reaneactnent life time documentaries while watching the first episode.

Bloodline is really legit :pimp:

The oldest brother reminds me so much of Frank Ghallager from Shameless lol

Brotherly Love was a pretty damn good movie, recommend watching if you haven't already

**** Chris :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Started watching Arrested Development lately and show is legit :pimp: can't believe I waited so long to watch this :smh:

Dog Bloodline is probably Netflix best show outside of HOC and I'll put S1 up there with any season of HOC. Wow

Started watching Arrested Development lately and show is legit
pimp.gif
can't believe I waited so long to watch this
mean.gif
Enjoy the ride.

Season 3 suffers a bit because it was on the verge of cancellation all the time. The Netflix season was awesome because it was so long since we had new episodes and the reunion/return was something the fans wanted for so long. I didn't love the format and style they took, but it was still great to see.

But AD is easily one of the best sitcoms of all-time. I was still catching new jokes/callbacks on my 3rd/4th viewing.

Last edited:
i loved seasons 1-3 but didn't like how season 4 focused on 1 character each episode

the Gob episodes were pretty damn funny tho :lol:

Yeah I didn't expect much. It knows it's hammy and it is really playing it up. It is going full nostalgia.

Yea just doesn't do it for me. I felt like it's one big jimmy Fallon reunion episode or those type reaneactnent life time documentaries while watching the first episode.

When I seen the latest trailer, it just felt like a parody. I haven't seen it yet so I'll see for myself if it's like that

No spoilers here. Starting ep 8 of LOVE and I'm actually starting to resent Mickey.
She's relatable most times but sometimes she's just a little over the top slob and unnecessarily too rude. It's irritating at times.

Although, I can admire a show that doesn't have its characters do the predictable things in corny romantic shows.
She's definitely unique, and realistic.

But sometimes...eh. I wish she would be a TAD BIT toned down with the crazy rude act. I get it's what makes her who she is, and I'm sure there's a purpose to it, but as a viewer it almost makes me wanna STOP binging and I don't feel that way very often.

Like its respectable to keep it real and be blunt, that's cool, no bs type personality I get it. But you can go about getting your opinions out a little more respectfully especially to someone being so over the top nice to you eyes.gif

...and don't even get me started on Gus sick.gif

^^im actually the opposite Gus is :x

It'll all make sense in the end though, her attitude is just a symptom of some bigger issues.

Man I spoke too soon. Should of waited until after episode 8.

**** Gus man, **** that dude.

Now I feel horrible for Mickey, i take everything I said back.

**** Gus :smh:

I said it before and meant it, he's the worst tv character ever idc idc idc. Show is fire but he's just awful and awkward and I hate how they wrote his charcter

Back
Top Bottom