The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Season 6??!?!? Jeeeezzzz. Man Idk how we get sucked into these shows that's been on for so many years so late
Debbie at the end of the first season started looking so much older already it's gonna be crazy that far out.

That black chick is fiyaaaaa

I never had Showtime so i never heard of Shameless until a lil before it came onto Netflix. Thats my excuse haha

Ive been watching it for a month to get to that point btw lol. Im not a crazy binge watcher like some ppl can be & Veronica does look good :pimp:

I can't watch any of those old animes. The blurry definition isn't for me.

Lol i actually like the grainyness of them. Most of the animes i watch are old tho so when i see mid to late 2000s & especially current stuff im usually stunned by the visuals :lol:

Idk any new dubbed & easily accessible ones now tho :/

I'm on season 4 episode 7 of shameless, I can easily say if Walter White, Don Draper didn't exist, Frank Gallagher would be raking in the awards.

Kevin is an awesome character, always brings the lulz and the knowledge on broads.

Carl though is killing me :lol:

Last edited:
I'm on season 4 episode 7 of shameless, I can easily say if Walter White, Don Draper didn't exist, Frank Gallagher would be raking in the awards.

Kevin is an awesome character, always brings the lulz and the knowledge on broads.

Carl though is killing me :lol:

Im on the season 6 finale. Frank really is a scumbag lol. Kevin is awesome but Lip is prob my favorite character

Saw White Girl. Privileged White female college student moves to Queens and starts doing drugs with Puerto Rican drug dealers. Horrifyingly stereotypical premise but I think the overall goal of the film was to examine White Privilege as well as Male Privilege in contemporary society (in this case, gentrified NYC) Underground rapper Sene is in it (he was also in Luke Cage), Brody's daughter from Homeland is in it, White Doug from The Hangover, Chris Noth from Law & Order. Movie feels like the ******ed step child of Kids. But if you like excessive drug use and tetas you may like this.

Last edited:
Watched white girl, neerja, and some movie when a 14 year old set up a pedophile and tortured son... **** was wilddddd. Went 3 for 3 last night, enjoyed all the movies.

Saw White Girl. Privileged White female college student moves to Queens and starts doing drugs with Puerto Rican drug dealers. Horrifyingly stereotypical premise but I think the overall goal of the film was to examine White Privilege as well as Male Privilege in contemporary society (in this case, gentrified NYC) Underground rapper Sene is in it (he was also in Luke Cage), Brody's daughter from Homeland is in it, White Doug from The Hangover, Chris Noth from Law & Order. Movie feels like the ******ed step child of Kids. But if you like excessive drug use and tetas you may like this.

All this. It's basically the movie Havoc but in nyc

Yeah she was looking so fine. The way he seduced her was hilarious. He put on the long hair wig to look similar to her dad and an artist / traveler type. Left his book of drawings and poems for her to look at then stalk her at the restaurant and convince her it was destiny he saw her again.

Sense8 Christmas special should have saved that budget.

All show runners should watch Black Mirror or Downton Abbey Christmas Specials and aspire to that or do nothing.

The OA
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Had the same reaction at the end, really disappointed how it ended with how good the first 7 eps were 
mean.gif

Gonna watch Adulterers tonight possibly with wifey. Heard it was terrible but I seent he last scene and my interest has been peaked

started that Sense 8 Christmas episode but did not expect it to be 2hrs so I'll have to watch that dolo. Might download and watch at work/on the way to work/home

OG Capheus wasn't in the Xmas special. Vibe is weird, but they did make a joke about the replacement character looking different :lol:

Kind of like when Jazzy Jeff made mention of it regarding Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince, :rofl:

Last edited:
The Magicians is like Harry potter and Narnia on crack, or for adults,(lots of drug use, sex, etc.) I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I did not care much for Harry potter, I did like Narnia though. One of the better syfy originals. Oh and an added plus ALL the actresses are really good looking. Just finished The Man in the High Castle on Amazon, if you have Amazon I suggest watching. It's thought provoking what the world would be like had Hitler won his war. Starting Travelers now...

Back
Top Bottom