The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched Rats yesterday. that rat assassin from india had me rolling dude 
laugh.gif

I'm halfway through episode 3 of The OA and I don't know what the hell I'm watching. This blind chick really just mad a sandwich. Should I bother continuing?

Buddy snapping their necks? :lol:
Movie tripped me out man
yup homie was on like some gladiator **** waiting for approval to finish off the rat 

That Indian Posse was too real with it.

The Vietnamese people wildin' :x

Leave it to the British dudes to use dogs and call it "sport" :lol:

That second Indian place wildin' too. Talking about they're my family like he Vin Diesel or something. :smh:

Yuppp lol that dude was flipping rats though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't know Magicians was on Netflix. It's a really good show.

the only thing i didnt like about Magicians was how they did their spells with their hands.

i have dancer friends and all i could picture was they were doing some tutting.

That Russian dutchess in Peaky Blinders is all sorts of crazy. She's fun though. Would tolerate that craziness.

Freakin aunt polly is an idiot. Messed everything up because her stupid self got drunk and felt guilty.

Last edited:
Travelers was just ehhh... seems like the writers lost there way, about halfway through the season.

Last edited:
What's a good site to view what' s upcoming for Netflix every month?

I always just Google Netflix month and year (example: netflix january 2017)and multiple links will come up. None realy put up list until the last week of the month, the closer you are to the end of the month the more accurate...usally around the 29th is a good day.

Started watching The Magicians. Never got into Harry Potter, this is a bit darker I suppose. I still think it's not dark enough (granted it is a SyFy show). Some of the characters are cool, others are corny af (the senior dude has a very punchable face). The Beast is a dope villain. I'm intrigued enough to keep watching. This is much better than that OA mierda.

Back
Top Bottom