The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Been in Dev's shoes too many times when it comes to women :lol: :smh: Not that I'd ever act on it though.

Last edited:
I had to check out this Master Of None you guys keep mentioning. I'm only on episode 2 s1, but you have my attention Aziz.

Dear White People is better than the movie, which I didn't really like

Burning Sands, I see a lot of people having a problem with it. Especially with Penn State.

Who's line did he drop :nerd:

I know this is a Netflix thread. But American Gods (STARZ) is really well done!

There's a thread on it

Last edited:
Been in Dev's shoes too many times when it comes to women :lol: :smh: Not that I'd ever act on it though.

Thought about why this is. If you're in close proximity often to a woman that's taken, fairly happy and most of her needs are met (aside from the bit she uses you for), the mask is off and you get the real, good parts of her in short stints while her real relationship deals with the ****** side. Won't be the same if she moves forward.

How did everyone interpret the last scene of Master of None season 2?

Aziz has said that it was meant to be open ended, ambiguous and left to the viewer to interpret how they want

I didn't interpret the ending as negatively as many others have. When Pino asks if Francesca is ready to leave, she gulps, breathes hard and she's finally put in a position where a choice has to be made.

When we see Francesca laying in bed with Dev in the next scene, I believe this is a flash forward and not a flash back as she didn't have her engagement ring on.

Some people have interpreted Francesca's facial expression as one of regret. To me, it wasn't as if she was crying or showing absolute regret. She did look conflicted, but like she iterated to Dev the entire time, it wasn't an easy situation and it wasn't simple. Making the decision she made was difficult, and to me, like Arnold told Dev at the bar, their life wouldn't be the fantasy he thought it would be. It would be a **** show, but Dev felt like they could make it work.

The way I saw it, Francesca was looking at Dev, not with regret, but with a heart that's just taken the most difficult plunge she's ever taken and she was now in a situation where she has to start her life completely over.

Last edited:

Aziz has said that it was meant to be open ended, ambiguous and left to the viewer to interpret how they want

I didn't interpret the ending as negatively as many others have. When Pino asks if Francesca is ready to leave, she gulps, breathes hard and she's finally put in a position where a choice has to be made.

When we see Francesca laying in bed with Dev in the next scene, I believe this is a flash forward and not a flash back as she didn't have her engagement ring on.

Some people have interpreted Francesca's facial expression as one of regret. To me, it wasn't as if she was crying or showing absolute regret. She did look conflicted, but like she iterated to Dev the entire time, it wasn't an easy situation and it wasn't simple. Making the decision she made was difficult, and to me, like Arnold told Dev at the bar, their life wouldn't be the fantasy he thought it would be. It would be a **** show, but Dev felt like they could make it work.

The way I saw it, Francesca was looking at Dev, not with regret, but with a heart that's just taken the most difficult plunge she's ever taken and she was now in a situation where she has to start her life completely over.

that i better not have to wait another 2 years for the next season. lol.

I think she left Pino and stayed with Dev. not sure how much time elapsed, but i think it was real and not from the imaginations

i finished cable girls last night :lol:

pretty good, spanish drama type show if anyone is interested.

carlota :pimp:

I think I'll check out Last Kingdom next after I finish MoN.

Last edited:

that i better not have to wait another 2 years for the next season. lol.

I think she left Pino and stayed with Dev. not sure how much time elapsed, but i think it was real and not from the imaginations

Prepare to wait 3 years+.

Aziz might not even do a season 3. He said he wanted more life experiences first before he would be comfortable writing a third season. Dont be surprised if he dont come back to the show until hes a middle aged, divorced, father of 2 like Louis CK :lol:

Prepare to wait 3 years+.

Aziz might not even do a season 3. He said he wanted more life experiences first before he would be comfortable writing a third season. Dont be surprised if he dont come back to the show until hes a middle aged, divorced, father of 2 like Louis CK :lol:

Dude pretty much made Louie before real life happens

What that slaver did to Halig was cruel as hell.

Forgot about the character aethelwold and how goofy he looks. All these aethel names are hard to remember.

Last edited:
the helicopter pilot in MoN :rofl:

WOW .. taht ending i am not satisfied WTF

Last edited:
Season 2 was great. Season 9 got me in all my feels. I've been in this exact situation. It really sucks. His show is so easy to watch and is genius from the thanksgiving ep to the Death Star movie episode.

Btw I'm in love with the Italian chick and idk why. So basic and no curves but something about her.

trying to start season 2 of last kingdom but i forgot everything that happend :lol: :smh:

need that season 1 recap vid.

Back
Top Bottom