The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

How did everyone interpret the last scene of Master of None season 2?

It's pretty straightforward to me- she left her man and basically her family in Italy for an Indian dude who loves pasta. She'll probably lash out at Dev at some point because of that and go back home. To take it back to another Hipster Adventure Dramedy, Shoshanna from Girls loved Japan until she started losing control of the situation and started getting bored. Italiabae will get bored and homesick, probably get back with her ex and leave Dev. The reason they enjoyed each other's company is because they were distracting each other (or at least Dev was distracting her). It's just not built to last and Dev is simping. A chick cancels an engagement for Dev? What's stopping her from doing the same to him?

Last edited:
How did everyone interpret the last scene of Master of None season 2?

It's pretty straightforward to me- she left her man and basically her family in Italy for an Indian dude who loves pasta. She'll probably lash out at Dev at some point because of that and go back home. To take it back to another Hipster Adventure Dramedy, Shoshanna from Girls loved Japan until she started losing control of the situation and started getting bored. Italiabae will get bored and homesick, probably get back with her ex and leave Dev. The reason they enjoyed each other's company is because they were distracting each other (or at least Dev was distracting her). It's just not built to last and Dev is simping. A chick cancels an engagement for Dev? What's stopping her from doing the same to him?

maybe a dream

Damn I posted the Watcher news in the Narcos thread thinking it was this one :lol:

Regardless,

Last edited:
They better cast fine women. Geralt gonna clap all dem cheeks. I still need to get some of the dlc's for The Witcher 3.

:lol:

im psyched. i probably put in about 4 hours of witcher 3.

need to get back in it

i can see someone like eva green playing yenn

there better be this scene

unicorn-the-witcher-3.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
The Last Kingdom
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Master of None
smokin.gif

Now idk what else to watch.
The White Princess just started on Starz but if you haven't seen The White Queen you are missing out. She got it poppin AF. Her daughter is the White Princess though and she seems like she might get a little more turnt than moms just considering the circumstance.

White Queen married into the throne, White Princess is trying to gain back the throne the Tudors took from the White Queen, her Mother.

White Queen can be viewed on Netflix, 12 episodes I believe, and White Princess is about 4 episodes in on STARZ

Last edited:
13 reasons I knocked that out as well. I liked it and I thought it was good.

No I haven't seen WHAS:1st Day. I'll check it out though. I haven't seen the movie so if it is a must watch before I check it out then I won't watch it.

I've always liked Aziz since I first was introduced(not in person via Tele) to him when he hosted the VMA's way back.

I like his line of Comedy, the content is relatable, but this, this is Aziz at his best.

Master of none my ***, joints are Masterpieces.
Such clever insight and the way he conveys it is so sincere, major major major props, IDGAF what anybody says about him, dude cooks for me.

Last edited:
Just finished season 2 of Master of None, and legit yelled "Noooooooooo" when I realized I watched the finale lol......loved it.

Never really liked Aziz style of comedy. But man MON is great. Season 2 was damn good and Francesca maaaann.. Need to plan a trip to Italy soon.

They better cast fine women. Geralt gonna clap all dem cheeks. I still need to get some of the dlc's for The Witcher 3.

Both DLCs are legit, especially Blood and Wine.

I need more Francesca in my life dancing in pajamas to old Italian music :wow:

Back
Top Bottom