The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

4a14b07260364d746a57190a0710f54810e2324a.jpg

Started Between last night:
Wiley Day (played by Disney darling Jennette McCurdy, star of "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat") has plans. The pregnant teen, daughter of a pastor in the town of Pretty Lake, intends to give up her baby and leave her small-town life behind forever. But when a mysterious virus starts claiming the lives of all the adults in town, the government-imposed quarantine means Wiley must stay put -- at least for now. As the living continue to struggle for survival, Wiley and her best friend, whose college plans are also in jeopardy because of the quarantine, know that the only way for them to escape is to try to find the source of the virus. "Between" is the first Canadian series to air on Netflix from its inception.

I wanted something on while I was on my computer it is ok, I am one episode in. I go into Netflix shows with cable TV show expectations, if they turn out like a House of Cards great. If they turn out to be Slasher great, I watch an episode or 2 and let it go. Doesn't seem like Slasher levels yet but it ain't House of Cards or first half of Dark.

The most interesting thing about peaky blinders is how cillian Murphy and Tom hardy JUST work.

Dudes are Oscar caliber actors and they take on a 6 episode series for years for the love.

The most interesting thing about peaky blinders is how cillian Murphy and Tom hardy JUST work.

Dudes are Oscar caliber actors and they take on a 6 episode series for years for the love.

Yeah, surprising that hardy still appears in a few episodes inbetween movies.

People have criticized that he has a habit of mumbling and it’s so true in this show.

I like Roger Smith's Huey P. Newton better than this one, but this was still a good watch.

I like Easy season One better than season Two.
Finally will watch Bright tonight, was holding off because of the bad reviews, but will watch now.
Heard some interesting reviews about Mr. Roosevelt, i might catch that.
Did not finish Travelers season one but I might binge so I can catch S2.

wife is watching ep 2 of black mirror now, never truly got in to this show but it's weird enough to like.

Finally watching punisher, great show, I think they did quite well with the show.Agent Madini is :smokin :smokin
and I'm forever a Debroah Ann Woll fan.
Use to still try to look down on the screen in the true blood eps to see that body. I need her to do just one good F scene for me. Just one.

Yoooo that episode 2 of season 4 for Black Mirror is crazy...

I believe that **** is coming to us soon.

I can't decide how good of an idea it is or not.
to be fair until a certain age i can see it , but after highschool. naw

Finished Between feel like first season was really the climax second season decisions were made to thin the cast with no logic behind.

Started fourth season of Black Mirror this first episode is great, discount Matt Damon is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom