The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Ex hated subs, she thought they were distracting, but for me it helped capture dialogue I may have missed without it.

I met him at a comic con. Real chill dude. So ilk def give that a shot
Someone I knew was his handler for the day at an event & said he was a really really nice guy. She used to work in a field where she’s met a lot of Hollywood types & she said they’re all more douchey than you can imagine except for a very small group & he was one of them... Said he was polite & gentlemanly at every turn & also thanked her for all her help at the end of the day...

Screenshot_20190106-001009.jpg

Cot damn, she is. Like thicker than s1.
https://instagram.com/franciaraisa?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1it8zdmgimtu1

We were chopping it up about music, movies, & sports at an in-law's on New Year's Day brunch... I broached the topic of how I'm disappointed that Madds Mikkelsen hasn't been in any new projects lately & this week a trailer dropped for a survival movie called Artic which looks great. This dropped this week to. I read some of the early graphic novels which this flick is based on which I liked. Looks like a good Netflix watch...

Know nothing about the source material here, but Mads is always appreciated.

First season of Ozark in the bag, that was too dope, that season closer, I didn’t see that coming!!

I actually loved Dels demeanor, dude was swaggy, with class but still an absolutely intimidating MFker...homegirl doesn’t bluff tho, she loves killing :lol: also at first I hated wendy, but as the show progressed I realized she’s really a ride or die for dude....she was giving me skyler White vibes and I DETESTED THAT *****

First season of Ozark in the bag, that was too dope, that season closer, I didn’t see that coming!!

I actually loved Dels demeanor, dude was swaggy, with class but still an absolutely intimidating MFker...homegirl doesn’t bluff tho, she loves killing :lol: also at first I hated wendy, but as the show progressed I realized she’s really a ride or die for dude....she was giving me skyler White vibes and I DETESTED THAT *****
Start that S2 asap

Started Daredevil do I need to watch other Marvel series first? Only been on AOS aside from this

Daredevil is the first Netflix Marvel show. You should watch Daredevil S2 before you watch Punisher and watch Jessica Jones S1 before you start Luke Cage. Watch Iron Fist and Defenders at your own peril.

Legit no one ruin it for me, I’m on Epi 3 season 2 of Ozark and legit I’m gonna sheds thug tears when and if my dude Buddy catches the fade....

Started Daredevil do I need to watch other Marvel series first? Only been on AOS aside from this

Watch order:

1. Daredevil, S1
  2. Jessica Jones, S1
  3. Daredevil, S2
  4. Luke Cage, S1
  5. Iron Fist, S1 (booty)
  6. Defenders, S1
  7. The Punisher, S1
  8. Jessica Jones, S2
  9. Luke Cage, S2
  10. Iron Fist, S2 (less booty)
  11. Daredevil, S3

You can probably watch The Punisher by itself.

My favorites would be Daredevil, Jessica Jones S1, and The Punisher S1.

Couple of episodes left of You. Blythe is annoying af and I'm convinced that she's a ******. Joe needs to get her the fruckouttahere.

Haven't seen it, just started it myself.
Audio isn't good.
I had the same issue with my downloaded version, but thats kinda expected given the compressed data.

Given that, I already had the tv on full blast when I watched it on NetFlix.

Back
Top Bottom