The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yooooo I watched the entire series of Bodyguard and JUST NOW realized who the main guy was :rofl:

I knew he looked familiar but couldn’t put my finger on it and never googled the actor :lol:

Btw all caught up with ozark, ima go ahead and say it, at this pace if it keeps up, Ozark >>>> Breaking Bad....mainly because I like how the women are the real savages in this show, LOVE the subtle contrast between Darlene and Wendy....they are basically the same person.

Yooooo I watched the entire series of Bodyguard and JUST NOW realized who the main guy was :rofl:

I knew he looked familiar but couldn’t put my finger on it and never googled the actor :lol:

That whole thing with Nadia at the end was dumb to me but I liked the show

Btw all caught up with ozark, ima go ahead and say it, at this pace if it keeps up, Ozark >>>> Breaking Bad....mainly because I like how the women are the real savages in this show, LOVE the subtle contrast between Darlene and Wendy....they are basically the same person.

Darlene, a different type of nuts :sick::smh::smh:

Umm, you must not be good at recognizing people.

I watched a few episodes of the first season and couldn't get into it.

Maybe I'll give it another shot tho

I watched a few episodes of the first season and couldn't get into it.

Maybe I'll give it another shot tho
Bruh, it gets much better.
The finale was so F'ing lit!
It was some Savage *** ****......made the whole Season x2 worth it.
Can't wait to knock off S2.

Now i don't remember if i saw season 2. I gotta go on Netflix and look for the first ep....
Edit:
I haven't seen it yet.. Yes gives me something to do for this snowday now

Do you think the GF is dead, or stashed down in the Humidor Book Safe?

If you talking about Becks, she dead. He stashed her body to pin it on the psychologist and he recognized that she wasn't ever going to trust him. She's VERY dead.

Also, let's not ignore Paco the real hero here. Left Becks behind that cage door. Paco a rider.

Nevermind starting Jessica Jones S1 now since I heard mostly good reviews.

Are Luke Cage and Iron Fist really booty tho damn was looking forward for Danny Rand too tho.
Iron Fist is utter garbage. Luke Cage is good but at times it really drags, almost as if two episodes should have been cut in the first season. The second season is kind of hard because you know how tough Luke is but he really drags his feet to do what needs to be done.
15 mins into Solo and this movie is trash.

@Methodical Management please fix the search option.
REALLY you didn't like Solo, I enjoyed it. Perhaps watch it again but I didn't think it was horrible. I liked the scumbag vibe of Han, yet was still a good guy. I personally thought he would of took the girl betraying him hard but he was like meh at the end. I was annoyed by two parts towards the end, the introduction of a certain person. It felt forced as if they were trying to tie everything together. Also the job Han was told about, the timing doesn't line up. Did he do the job before A New Hope or did he run into Obi Wan and Luke heading to that job. I would say the job preceded A New Hope but if that was the case how many jobs had he done for Joba before meeting Obi Wan and Luke.

Hollywood needs to get over the fact and stop trying to make everything interconnected when it really doesn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom