The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Im in VA too. Heard we only getting like an inch tho
How did that "inch" turn out for you? We got about 7/8 once it was all said and done.
Doing a rewatch of Bates Motel cause I convinced a friend to give it a try.
Nice to know it is on their still, I was watching it but got distracted with another show. I plan on going back, last I remember is I think moms was getting them cheeks tapped.
Didn't see it mentioned but I really enjoyed Friends From College S2. Can't wait for S3
YO!!! It's back wife and I were so ready for the second season but it wasn't on. Watching it this weekend, seems like we are taking a break from Narcos Mexico.

If you talking about Becks, she dead. He stashed her body to pin it on the psychologist and he recognized that she wasn't ever going to trust him. She's VERY dead.

Also, let's not ignore Paco the real hero here. Left Becks behind that cage door. Paco a rider.
I don't think that was Becks in his trunk that he pinned on the Psychiatrist, remember, he still had the body of Paco's Mothers BF in his trunk that he needed to dispose of. I think that is the body that we see him unloading onto the Psyc's property and then we see the Popo's taking him away but, all that was really known to be found of Becks was the book and her letter she left claiming suicide. I bet they never got a body for her, same way they never got a body for his ex ex GF that shows up at the end..............I for sure think she's alive, no way he is killing Beck, nah not buying it.

I don't think that was Becks in his trunk that he pinned on the Psychiatrist, remember, he still had the body of Paco's Mothers BF in his trunk that he needed to dispose of. I think that is the body that we see him unloading onto the Psyc's property and then we see the Popo's taking him away but, all that was really known to be found of Becks was the book and her letter she left claiming suicide. I bet they never got a body for her, same way they never got a body for his ex ex GF that shows up at the end..............I for sure think she's alive, no way he is killing Beck, nah not buying it.

Can't be Ron's body cause there's no way Ron's body would pass for Becks body. Gotta remember the police are going to review the body. There's no way he kept her around. Joe may be obsessed but he's not stupid. She bashed him in the head with a mallet and stabbed him, he had no choice but to kill her.

Friends from college season 2 underway. Im stoked!
Love me some colbie smulders

Is fred savage gay in real life? I feel like i saw him on another show gay as well.

Can't be Ron's body cause there's no way Ron's body would pass for Becks body. Gotta remember the police are going to review the body. There's no way he kept her around. Joe may be obsessed but he's not stupid. She bashed him in the head with a mallet and stabbed him, he had no choice but to kill her.
They never claimed to have found HER body. It shows them finding A body, but again, how many bodies were missing? That could have been a number a different bodies. Could have just left blood, teeth, hair as evidence to Her since she did write a BOOK saying he (her Psychiatrist) did it. Then you have the Asian friend that was like, "Did he kill Peach too?" This dude is a killer. He's got female and Male bodies everywhere. Nothing says she dead other than the Book and her note. That ***** is alive G! Joe shows up at Dr. Nicky's house with Becks phone at posts 'Suprise visit to a friend'.....there is overwhelming evidence to implicate him. In Season 2 there will be doubters who are wondering WHERES THE BODY?!'' I can see this a mile away.

They never claimed to have found HER body. It shows them finding A body, but again, how many bodies were missing? That could have been a number a different bodies. Could have just left blood, teeth, hair as evidence to Her since she did write a BOOK saying he (her Psychiatrist) did it. Then you have the Asian friend that was like, "Did he kill Peach too?" This dude is a killer. He's got female and Male bodies everywhere. Nothing says she dead other than the Book and her note. That ***** is alive G!

I can't buy that. I mean you make a compelling case but I just refuse to believe Joe didn't cry and suffocate her while she was passed out. I certainly want to see how Candace plays out.

Major props to you guys for keeping it in the spoilers. I'm watching, but I'm sure I'm not at what you guys are talking about yet... :lol:

I can't buy that. I mean you make a compelling case but I just refuse to believe Joe didn't cry and suffocate her while she was passed out. I certainly want to see how Candace plays out.
I will be on S2 day one trying to see, that's for damn sure.

Thinking my next joint is this Sex Education.
Anybody on it yet?

Gonna start S2 of Friends From College this week. Though I kind of forgot what happened at the end of 1. Hopefully that recap they have suffices.

Finished up YOU...Whoa!

I like how Joe keeps saying he’s not a killer ...Even tells Beck at the end there that he didn’t murder anybody...Benji was an accident and Peaches was in self defense :lol:...

Like what...Guy killed at least four people at this point...

Another thing I noticed is how damn lucky he is...Like he left legit evidence after each murder...Kind of careless but he’s able to talk himself out of incidents like a pro...

Good looks to y'all who recommended YOU, finished the joint in 3 days lol.

I like those theories y'all mentioned. Ending was :wow:

Major props to you guys for keeping it in the spoilers. I'm watching, but I'm sure I'm not at what you guys are talking about yet... :lol:
Man a lot of times I wouldn't SPOILER posts 2weeks after release, but I enjoyed this so much that I wouldn't dare ruin anyones experience.

Just finished S2 of Friends From College

Bruh that eulogy had me in tears

"I'm the one that packed his chute. But I know he's not mad."

The deadpan delivery and everyone's reaction. ****in brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom