The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Didn't really car for racing of any kind other than in video games. Watching Formula 1 Drive To Survive and I'm all in!
I saw that trailer yesterday and wanted to watch it but instead had to put something on the wife and I could watch. I decided to go with Safe with dude from Dexter. It is kind of weird but it is entertaining.

Great show to sleep to. Need more shows to fall asleep to though. King of the Hill is a good one, but Hulu's autoplay is trash, it just keeps playing non stop.

Homecoming was dope af

i think they have a decent catalogue, they just don't have as many series.

jack ryan, homecoming, man in the high castle, the informer, and bosch are good

i watched the pilot for hanna (which comes out this month) and i enjoyed it too

their UI is absolute TRASH though

Anybody watching the QB1 series?
I'm on S2 and this kid Re-al irritates me in every which way
:lol:

Yea kid was seemed super dorky but thought he was cool. Friends I know coached at that high school and said he was a little ***** who complained all the time

That kid from Georgia looks like a mini Cam Newton tho

So whats the word on Netflix trying to limit shared accounts usage?

I read an article and i honestly didn't even think about the amount of sharing that's being done with streaming services. I'm using an apk for my music streaming, but other than that i pay for my video subs.

Great show to sleep to. Need more shows to fall asleep to though. King of the Hill is a good one, but Hulu's autoplay is trash, it just keeps playing non stop.

How I Met Your Mother on hulu is my go to sleep at the moment.

Married with Children is always my go to for it too.

Watched like 3 episodes and was like this is what everyone is talking about. Turned it off and never went back.
i had this convo with someone else. as a series breaking bad is trash (well less harsh, it's ok)
it dont start getting good til season 3 like midway
so out of 5 seasons 2 1/2 are masterful 1 and 2 trash and 3 is decent/good

I still say breaking bad is lucky for netflix. I really didn’t hear anyone talk about it until it was on netflix and then the talk of how great it was started.

i had this convo with someone else. as a series breaking bad is trash (well less harsh, it's ok)
it dont start getting good til season 3 like midway
so out of 5 seasons 2 1/2 are masterful 1 and 2 trash and 3 is decent/good
JESUS I have to go through 2 seasons before it gets good. Are they at least 13 episode seasons? Man perhaps I will try and revisit it around Christmas break.
I still say breaking bad is lucky for netflix. I really didn’t hear anyone talk about it until it was on netflix and then the talk of how great it was started.
I have to disagree it was certainly talked about before Netflix, however I hate jumping on the wave of a show. Because when that happens I have such high expectations that it is almost hard to meet them. GOT I only started last October because I was "working" from home and playing on my computer and needed some background noise. I would glance up and see something happen and then go back to computer games.

Back
Top Bottom