The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Wow. Shame on me for forgetting. Started a free trial of starz on hulu and been binge-watching Outlander and Counterpart the last 2 days.

I feel like such a woman watching and loving Outlander... Its to bad about Counterpart though, great plot, actors, and writing. If you havent already catch American Gods while you can. Ash VS the evil dead and Black Sails is pretty good.

Just got done with triple frontier not bad can def see watching it again. They picked a good drop week for this theme with division 2 launching Friday as well.

I feel like such a woman watching and loving Outlander... Its to bad about Counterpart though, great plot, actors, and writing. If you havent already catch American Gods while you can. Ash VS the evil dead and Black Sails is pretty good.

Outlander kinda is a romantic show with romantic sex scenes. The amount of times Claire shows her boobs and has her vagina touched would keep guys watching though.

Outlander kinda is a romantic show with romantic sex scenes. The amount of times Claire shows her boobs and has her vagina touched would keep guys watching though.

Yeah at the root of it it's a love story, but it's got just enough nudity & violence to draw men into it. Also, with the time travel thing that probably brings some male viewers too. It's a damned good show, it's too bad Claire is getting old...here's to hoping we see some of Brianna's nakedness (I got a thing for redheads).

outlander got to outlandish
but hardest rape scene to watch in television and that was season 1

outlander got to outlandish
but hardest rape scene to watch in television and that was season 1

I dunno if you’re talking about Claire bae but i’m finishing up season 1 and scumbags already attempted to rape her 3-4 times.

I dunno if you’re talking about Claire bae but i’m finishing up season 1 and scumbags already attempted to rape her 3-4 times.

Multiple rape attempts on Claire, and some other main characters. Its faded for me because I havent watched the earlier seasons in a while, but there will be a couple man on man & man on boy attempts so be ready to skip that mess.:sick:

I saw the episode where black jack randall said he’d stop whipping jamie and set him free if he gave up his body to him. :sick: :sick:

It made sense why that scumbag was limp as a noodle trying to rape jamie’s hot sister. guy was wishing it was jamie’s booty exposed instead.

Just got done with triple frontier not bad can def see watching it again. They picked a good drop week for this theme with division 2 launching Friday as well.
Will be watching it later this week. They picked a good time to release as there's really no big movies releasing today or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom