The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Started watching Portlandia. Interesting sketch comedy show. I like what I've seen so far.

laugh.gif
my fav is the "Mayor is missing" ep.

its hit or miss though, but its funny for me since I live in the bay and im exposed to that super-liberal culture.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Started watching Portlandia. Interesting sketch comedy show. I like what I've seen so far.

laugh.gif
my fav is the "Mayor is missing" ep.

its hit or miss though, but its funny for me since I live in the bay and im exposed to that super-liberal culture.

Man, I just watched SENNA last night and that was one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. The storytelling was close to perfect.

Man, I just watched SENNA last night and that was one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. The storytelling was close to perfect.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Excuse me if I'm late, but I JUST started 'How I Met Your Mother', and I'm hooked.

"Legend-wait for it-DAIRY."
roll.gif

One of the best tv shows out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so happy when I saw this on Netflix. It's honestly the only reason why I kept my account open. I was about to cancel it. I've had about 5 months free now using my families credit cards :DDD

Excuse me if I'm late, but I JUST started 'How I Met Your Mother', and I'm hooked.

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so happy when I saw this on Netflix. It's honestly the only reason why I kept my account open. I was about to cancel it. I've had about 5 months free now using my families credit cards :DDD

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I was just browsing Netflix and I saw they had this %%%@ for stream. NOSTALGIA!!!!
pimp.gif
hahahaha man, I would never watch that again but just seeing the screenshot made me reminisce lol.  I had alllll the action figures and errrything
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I was just browsing Netflix and I saw they had this %%%@ for stream. NOSTALGIA!!!!
pimp.gif
hahahaha man, I would never watch that again but just seeing the screenshot made me reminisce lol.  I had alllll the action figures and errrything
roll.gif

Portlandia is hilarious and Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a pretty decent flick it has Katrina Bowden in it
devil.gif

Portlandia is hilarious and Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a pretty decent flick it has Katrina Bowden in it
devil.gif

Watched this documentary yesterday. Pretty good especially if you're a F1 fan
get

Driving one handed in monaco
pimp.gif

-This was the documentary mention in this Top Gear tribute

Watched this documentary yesterday. Pretty good especially if you're a F1 fan
get

Driving one handed in monaco
pimp.gif

-This was the documentary mention in this Top Gear tribute

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

time for me to check this out...... late pass

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

time for me to check this out...... late pass

Back
Top Bottom