The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix sucks giant balls. Netflix became the new straight to format. Tired of seeing those awful sci-fi made for tv movies. They need to make everything available to stream.

Netflix sucks giant balls. Netflix became the new straight to format. Tired of seeing those awful sci-fi made for tv movies. They need to make everything available to stream.

Hey you guys I wanted to get your opinion on an idea I have. I'm starting a simple Wordpress blog thats going to incorporate movie suggestions and recipes that can go along with them around similar ideas and once I get decent traffic going on maybe start some affiliate marketing through it. Would you guys be interested in something of the sort that suggests a nice meal for you and your significant other and a good movie, or maybe a themed dinner party. Maybe give an option for whicher streaming service you use (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.)

I know the dinner and a movie idea has been done in an actual series format and also with suggestions on food network but I think with the amount of people now that use these streaming services something like this could at least get steady traffic and target a good amount of people if done correctly.

Hey you guys I wanted to get your opinion on an idea I have. I'm starting a simple Wordpress blog thats going to incorporate movie suggestions and recipes that can go along with them around similar ideas and once I get decent traffic going on maybe start some affiliate marketing through it. Would you guys be interested in something of the sort that suggests a nice meal for you and your significant other and a good movie, or maybe a themed dinner party. Maybe give an option for whicher streaming service you use (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.)

I know the dinner and a movie idea has been done in an actual series format and also with suggestions on food network but I think with the amount of people now that use these streaming services something like this could at least get steady traffic and target a good amount of people if done correctly.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Netflix is weak.. thinking about getting hulu plus..

I like netflix for the TV shows. And hulu sucks since you still have to watch commercials. 

Netflix is weak.. thinking about getting hulu plus..

I like netflix for the TV shows. And hulu sucks since you still have to watch commercials. 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

BTW.. where is saved by the bell?

nerd.gif
 Not on streaming unless i'm missing it. Or is it coming soon?

available March 11 on netflix streaming
and about hulu yea the commercials are so ANNOYING. you pay and they STILL make you watch them.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

BTW.. where is saved by the bell?

nerd.gif
 Not on streaming unless i'm missing it. Or is it coming soon?

available March 11 on netflix streaming
and about hulu yea the commercials are so ANNOYING. you pay and they STILL make you watch them.

March 11 for Saved by the bell, how do you guys know this?

Is there an upcoming schedule for Netflix to what is due to be added?

March 11 for Saved by the bell, how do you guys know this?

Is there an upcoming schedule for Netflix to what is due to be added?

another deal that expires this year for netflix is the deal with EPIX. if they dont re up then the movie library will be even more depleted. Movies like iron man 2, Expendables, Limitless, the Lincoln lawyer, Shutter island, Kick %%@, jack %%@ 3, Rango, etc will be gone aswell

another deal that expires this year for netflix is the deal with EPIX. if they dont re up then the movie library will be even more depleted. Movies like iron man 2, Expendables, Limitless, the Lincoln lawyer, Shutter island, Kick %%@, jack %%@ 3, Rango, etc will be gone aswell

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif
 Netflix stays losing I swear. Unless they come with a heavy dose of good stuff I'm cancelling after I watch Saved By The Bell.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif
 Netflix stays losing I swear. Unless they come with a heavy dose of good stuff I'm cancelling after I watch Saved By The Bell.

its not the end all be all though. They are actually cutting out the middle man on someof their upcoming movies so instead of hitting cable first after the initial dvd release movies will be going to instant stream instead.

Movies like Killer Elite, Drive, The Grey, The Artist, and Dreamworks animation films all should be coming to netflix streaming first. Netflix has alot of deals with many studios.

Then you have original series like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Arrested Development.

They arent in as bad shape as it looks.

Back
Top Bottom