The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Looking forward to Last Chance U season 2.

Speaking of Amazon I saw the All or Nothing series returns on Friday. It's with the Rams but I'll still watch for my NFL off-season fix.

Just started American Gods, Liberty Belle (Betty Gilpin) is in this.

I might order starz just for that show. I find myself not having interest in netflix shows except for a few.
Bro, bro, man this **** is phenomenal Shogun.
I'm kind of speechless.
Put it like this, I have 2 episodes left in the 8part Season, and as soon as I'm done, I will watch it again.
Their take and expo on Gods and gods is riveting.
This is so damn smart. This is such an easy watch and that's with being vile AF, it's unexplainable, you must see it.

This is like, what TrueBlood could have been in a perfect life.

A way better true blood? Sounds good.

Smh at this wedding on Peaky blinders. >: Don't eem wanna finish the series now :smh: :lol:

Sn: a better true blood y'all say :nerd:

Last edited:
973b9510fb0b1c269e4056bd5abd926c.jpg

Still got the yambs. Legend.

Last edited:
I'm kind of speechless.
Put it like this, I have 2 episodes left in the 8part Season, and as soon as I'm done, I will watch it again.
This is so damn smart. This is such an easy watch and that's with being vile AF, it's unexplainable, you must see it.

American Gods was the best new show of 2017 easily so far

I hope they make Gaimans Sandman stuff now cuz of how successful it seemed to be

I'm kind of speechless.

American Gods was the best new show of 2017 easily so far

I hope they make Gaimans Sandman stuff now cuz of how successful it seemed to be

I think he has a book called anansi boys gettin a spin off from american gods

Last edited:
Finished season 5 of OITNB....the whole season was meh to me. Good setup but the whole riot thing just kept dragging on. And that ending.......
mean.gif
. Waste of 13 hours.

Started the first 3 episodes of GLOW. It was cool so far. But I was kinda taken aback by allison brie's nude/sex scenes. She just seems like this wholesome actress, definetly wasn't expecting that. 

Finished season 5 of OITNB....the whole season was meh to me. Good setup but the whole riot thing just kept dragging on. And that ending.......:smh: . Waste of 13 hours.

Started the first 3 episodes of GLOW. It was cool so far. But I was kinda taken aback by allison brie's nude/sex scenes. She just seems like this wholesome actress, definetly wasn't expecting that

far from it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/alison-brie-naked-college-conan-329705

in 2 episodes of GLOW and absolutely love it. I'm one of those people that ,if it's in the 80's, I will watch

Anna from terrace house is basic man they need to bounce her

that dude taishi is extremely dramatic man 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Looking forward
exactly lol im like ok maybe because she was stirring the pot and causing problems but now its like shes just cruising on by living rent free. 0 entertainment value

Yea Anna got boring quickly after that first date with Taishi. That part with the apron was too funny though. Y'all really think she's ugly though? I think she's a solid would, 7/10 lol. Real funny she's listed as "part-timer" in the intro.

Saying she's ugly was harsh but out of all the girls who have been on there I would put her last in the rankings and wouldn't even take her out for ice cream.

I dunno what part you guys are up to but when Cheri was introduced wearing that sexy dress. Even the commentators were like damn she's sexy.

Last edited:
Looking forward
Yea Anna got boring quickly after that first date with Taishi. That part with the apron was too funny though. Y'all really think she's ugly though? I think she's a solid would, 7/10 lol. Real funny she's listed as "part-timer" in the intro.
i say 7 is high man... a solid 5 imo...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom