--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Allen :pimp:

Blount :pimp:

Jacoby :pimp:

Collins :pimp: :pimp:

Ryan getting a stalemate with Nuk after starting out slow :pimp:

Hoody and Josh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta be honest,I never expected them to have a chance at 4-0 with TB out but man am I glad I was wrong :lol:. Bring on the Bills

Collins is an animal. I'll hate to see him walk.
frown.gif

our defensive line OWNED the Texan offense tonight. bottled up miller. allowed the safeties to play WAY back and kill any home run balls (still surprised the Texans didn't even try it). hats off to the front seven tonight and the DL in particular.

brissett...not bad. did your job. didn't try to do too much. stayed poised. can't ask for much more.

Last edited:
Agreed,they were able to get Costa pressure off the edge tonight. It must be said that Chris Long has been arguably the standout so far this season on D. Dude has done an amazing job filling in for Chandler

Collins is an animal. I'll hate to see him walk. :frown:

Hush don't say that :smh:

I have faith in the Hoodie that he'll find a way to lock up the holy trinity (Dont'a and the Butler) of the D long term...

Last edited:
man Chris Long has been AWESOME for us. what a signing/trade whatever it was :lol:

Last edited:
man Chris Long has been AWESOME for us. what a signing/trade whatever it was :lol:

The craziest part is how much he's making. It's like a little over 2 mil I believe.

Great win, this team is so deep and talented. Just gotta stay healthy, and I don't see how we're not in the super bowl.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh's offense and Denver's defense scare me looking ahead, but I think we could beat both if we're at home.

Awesome game boys. This is what a REAL team does. They rally around Brissett and get the job done. 

Couldn't be happier with the way this season has gone so far. Another win from last night's game was that no injuries that was seen/reported. 

God knows that we could use a break from the injury bug 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 Seems like we get it one way or another every season. 2014 Super Bowl season was pretty good though.

Blount doin the heavy lifting and the OL was doing their job for the most part. That has to continue. Granted, we don't need much from the running game nowadays (see 2014)

But when the opposing team has to worry about defending the run, the writing is literally on the wall for the W. 

Is it me or that James White slowly has grown into a decent player as time goes along? Had a nice shifty runs here and there. 

I feel good about the ryans coming into town next week, much better if aladdin plays (I see you DSA 
laugh.gif
). Hopefully he's good to go. 

I stumpled upon this gem. Not that old, it's was done right after the 2014 Super Bowl year.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/currans-top-50-patriots-under-bill-belichick#slide-1

So many underrated, unsung, valuable players that were instrumental to our championship years. 
pimp.gif

Bobby Hamilton, David Patten, David Givens, Roman Phifer, Larry Izzo (Before Matt Slater was Matt Slater 
laugh.gif
), to name a few....

Hell of role players. 

P.S.

I look forward to coming back in couple weeks 
devil.gif

I believe Thomas can be back at the facility on the Monday following the Browns game. I don't know if there's a specific time, but I feel like he will be camped out at midnight ready to watch some film or something :lol:

Jacoby tore a right thumb ligament in the 2nd half last night and needs surgery?!

What in the world :nerd:

BB tying to win with no QB active?

Last edited:
Jacoby tore a right thumb ligament in the 2nd half last night and needs surgery?!

What in the world
nerd.gif

BB tying to win with no QB active?
I know that's what I'm seeing on FB. 
indifferent.gif
 Can't be that bad, right?! Wouldn't even know it even at the end of the game last night. 

I'll wait til I hear official report from Reiss or dependable source(s).

I know that's what I'm seeing on FB. :stoneface:  Can't be that bad, right?! Wouldn't even know it even at the end of the game last night. 

I'll wait til I hear official report from Reiss or dependable source(s).

Rapoport reported on it, but said it's not that serious; he didn't mention surgery and only acknowledged the injury.

Might need to cop a Brissett jersey :smokin

#7 looks :pimp: and I like the way Jacoby handled himself out there as a rookie. That option look where he took it right up the middle was straight piff :pimp:

We probably wont know who's starting next Sunday until shortly before gametime. Lowkey hope it's Brissett but Jimmy will probably be ready.

We good either way :smokin

Last edited:
cats were taking this game for granted

though, i'd rather they lose today than next week if yall know what i mean

Back
Top Bottom