THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date

I used a chrome atc. my mozzilla was all manual. ended up with all three pairs in cart there too.
Interesting...so you used Firefox and Chrome, manual and script, and you got the verification pop up on both?

Wonder what the X factor is that yields the verification pop up...

Don't know if theres anything to celebrate about yet, dudes with atc bots/extensions were still able to have an advantage.  Only people that got shutout were atc services.  The fact that every other person trying to cop from ndc nowadays has a script is still a bigger problem.

Also there were no math problems, I've done research on that captcha already and its only based on being able to identify whats in the pictures by name.

Last edited:
I like for now....I'm going to hate the day when dudes have a bot to bypass or click correct pictures though.

Don't know if theres anything to celebrate about yet, dudes with atc bots/extensions were still able to have an advantage.  Only people that got shutout were atc services.  The fact that every other person trying to cop from ndc nowadays has a script is still a bigger problem.

Also there were no math problems, I've done research on that captcha already and its only based on being able to identify whats in the pictures by name.
i AGREE! However at least I still had to be in front of my screen and click all the correct images to get them. That destroys all the lames that setup full systems that order multiples every release.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have waited for the florals next week.

But yeah, I was asked on all three release using Google chrome.

saw this guys post on math problem

http://niketalk.com/t/555001/jordan-retro-3-infrared-23-march-8-2014/2120_40#post_20013053

If it continues to keep stuff like this coming then I'm lovin it. Superb job Nike.
roll.gif

Also there were no math problems, I've done research on that captcha already and its only based on being able to identify whats in the pictures.
agreed. but it helped that 1 bot didn't take up 100 shoes. 100 people got a legitmate chance today. A lot of services just got shot down and will have to pay or wait for a programmer to figure this out. 

Also if you get the picture wrong, as i purposely did on a guest account. You get a "failed to deliver request" and one that just stayed in line forever. Maybe a little punishment style from nike....

Added the date to the thread title to immortalize it!
roll.gif

any one ordered from mobile site? was there a verification as well>?

But I'm sure this won't last long. Bots will come up with a fix within a week or two. Sadly it's the truth. |I I just wished they would try something new for a more "limited" release and not a GR.

Last edited:
I love it! I used Safari manual and got the 4 image verification. Money, people, house and spoon.

The thing is for this to be broken is we do not know how many different pattens and pictures Nike has. I saw tons of different ones just playing around with it so for a programmer to crack this it is going to take a long time not to mention large cash commitment that I don't foresee happening.

Back
Top Bottom