THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
he actually has a very valid point....

believe me, im not a fan of him at all as well....

if they were in front of their comp they still got them

He actually does, you just might not comprehend the answer.
mean.gif

I was joking....no need to get pretentious

Lmaooooo I know them bot sellers got low. PayPal prob closed all that I copped the 3s this am 2 mins ! Quickest checkout ever

You click a picture, the background clicks a code(#4) moves to the next step. gotta let the beeper go son....

Dawg if they can write code to get pass verification them bot dudes need a job at google or nasa

Just a quick thought after talking with a friend who is a developer.

Shouldn't this be difficult to crack considering the company which developed the CAPTCHA probably invested millions in the product?

Is it short-sighted to assume this can be defeated in a week or two?

^^I know anything is possible given the proper people and circumstances.  I'm not doubting anyone here, just trying to understand whether the motivation/effort required here is worth the payout?

LOL thank God I didn't cop a new seeker this week! getting a new mac, and I was like my sniper is outdated so I should cop a seeker. But then KDs happened in the UK and I was like I'll pass on the bot until the comp actually comes in. Glad I waited.

Why would ATC get more popular? You should have no problems getting shoes that you want for the next few weeks.

I'm sure they'll get pass this in about a month or so. Writing code is seamless to anywho majored in CS. I like the attempt though Nike. They are listening to our complaints folks

As brilliant as this is, I couldn't help but wonder why did Nike choose to implement it this week and not next, when there's a slew of limited releases. It makes sense to test it out a week prior just to make sure F-U mode is fully on. It's rough on the minds of the programmers. Do they work on this code (probably unsuccessfully by next week, possible next month), or do they give up because next week might be slightly or completely different? Good, going Nike. <3

they will most likely use the math problem captcha next week
2+2

let me get that calculator 

did anyone have to do this on their phone? I was good on my iPad and iPhone... no pictures, just straight to "waiting in line"

Last edited:
laughing and smiling at the same time.

they'll probably change it up every week. 1 week random pictures, 1 week math, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom