The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

1580161611810.png
great how the Volts come out compared to those Jordans and those ridiculous shoes right next to them! Are those 270s? Hideous!!!

Spite lol

Both would look good on feet. :emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes:
If I can swap my pair out to have a pair that has zero resemblance to a ball sack on the toe I'm gonna do it 🤷‍♂️

the toe of the right shoes on the lateral side looks like it has too much material and is gathered where it meets the midsole

probably would look less pronounced if I actually put them on foot but over time I would think it would show more after wear

Hopefully dblplay1212 will stop quoting my posts after this, though I expect this post to be quoted by him to spite me

Compared my FNL pair to Champs pair, swapped them and returning the FNL pair to Champs since I paid $90 at FNL

FNL pair
A3AF1F05-1AED-4248-9276-ACB9B2E6A31B.jpeg
AB6630FF-0B0B-4DCC-98D2-811E819D0330.jpeg
73B13272-815A-4D3C-A218-F8858BF8B0D3.jpeg

Champs pair
1B4F06A6-349E-42B0-B985-57561D80DEF7.jpeg

And I did put the right shoe of the Champs pair on my foot briefly, happy now?
If I can swap my pair out to have a pair that has zero resemblance to a ball sack on the toe I'm gonna do it 🤷‍♂️

the toe of the right shoes on the lateral side looks like it has too much material and is gathered where it meets the midsole

probably would look less pronounced if I actually put them on foot but over time I would think it would show more after wear

Hey man. Looks like you had a bad pair. Right shoe from FNL did look off like it had too much material. No need to explain further lol. Glad you got a better pair in the end.

Youre good man, your pair was f’d. No need to justify it

Looks like they glued the upper on a little crooked, then tried to get it to fit on the midsole. Your right about it not looking better after wear, it would break in at a funky angle.

The og colors released so far kind of correlate to the classic og air max

Royals = 1s
Purps = am4
Volts = am95 (close enough)
Turqs = am93

The og colors released so far kind of correlate to the classic og air max

Royals = 1s
Purps = am4
Volts = am95 (close enough)
Turqs = am93

No OG's have released. Not even a confirmation that any will.

But I know you're referencing OG color-blocking. Just (im)patiently waiting for Infrared confirmation or other actual OG colorways.

Last edited:
No OG's have released. Not even a confirmation that any will.

But I know you're referencing OG color-blocking. Just (im)patiently waiting for Infrared confirmation or other actual OG colorways.
Just assume theyre dropping on amd like i am. What date did they drop in 1990?

3F0E56F1-3E69-4F26-A57B-2BF7173AAE12.png

So we can see a few things here. There are the swatches we already know about. We see that they are for spring summer 2020

And to the right we see what might be the leather versions colors, i see laser blue,light blue and black. Perhaps the light blue is the womens version of lasers.

The thing to notice though is the missing volt swatch. They have the shoe there instead...

Without overthinking it, the immediate deduction from the pic is that infrareds are of course dropping and theyll be coming in that og orange box off to the left. (I know those are the original products)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom