The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Honestly reverse camo's are way nicer, but these would've been a nice addition. Definitely not worth paying resale though. On to the next!

I don't know how people could think reverse camos look better. Yes I own them, but these just flow so much better.

Just call after you place your order and they will do it for you what you mean?

They quit doing that about 2 months or so ago. They had like a 30 day period where they still adjusted. I may call back and see if they’ll still do it and see if the lady was full of crap, but she did rattle off some dates.

Dammit overslept lol

I was up and took a small “nap”. Set my alarm and slept through it. Woke up at 10:14 hoping no one wanted the Camos. I actually looked at my phone on the Royal Toes last week and fell back asleep then, too. I’m a mess lol

They quit doing that about a 2 month or so ago. They had like a 30 day period where they still adjusted. I may call back and see if they’ll still do it and see if the lady was full of crap, but she did rattle off some dates.

I was up and took a small “nap”. Set my alarm and slept through it. Woke up at 10:14 hoping no one wanted the Camos. I actually looked at my phone on the Royal Toes last week and fell back asleep then, too. I’m a mess lol
Bruh you got played, 2 months ago lol...ive had 10-15 applied in two months, I had it done on my royal toes Saturday. I have it done every week without an issue. What the **** you mean they stop adjusted how we suppose to get our discos in on snkrs when they give you no option... I will be getting mines lol

Bruh you got played, I had it done on my royal toes Saturday. I have it done every week without an issue. What the **** you mean they stop adjusted how we suppose to get our discos in on snkrs when they give you no option... I will be getting mines lol

She still did the price adjustment, just said they’re no longer allowing people to call in and have the pricing adjusted after whatever date she mentioned and gave a 30 day period.

This was right before the Corona Virus ordeal. Also after they were giving 20% off for military which I’ve never seen. TBH, SNKRS is the only discount I’m worried another since 90% of the other Nike I usually get 40% off.

She still did the price adjustment, just said they’re no longer allowing people to call in and have the pricing adjusted after whatever date she mentioned and gave a 30 day period.

This was right before the Corona Virus ordeal. Also after they were giving 20% off for military which I’ve never seen. TBH, SNKRS is the only discount I’m worried another since 90% of the other Nike I usually get 40% off.
I dunno where you live and what rep you got but that dumb. Yes they upped military discounts to 20% and you just got a bad rep. I just went thru chat and had my disco added easy as that. New total was 118.71 for these.

Back
Top Bottom