9907B653-6FF3-44B0-8527-DD2347694E3D.png

Top 5 (so far, no order):

Purple recraft
Turq recraft
Purple cheetah
Eggplant
Vast greys

Once infrareds drop, something is definitely getting bumped

A bunch of notables though: denham, craters, trail vibes, reverse laser blues, rose pinks

I know I missed more.. someone said the 90s have been trash this year? 🤔... imo I think otherwise

Definitely agree that this run of 90s hasn't been trash. We have had some good pairs during this run although it would've been good to have some more classic non original colourways. I think it would have been better if they had implemented the remaster program earlier so we would have got some pairs like the basement londons, viotechs, pythons etc with a better shape although I suspect the vinyls did use remaster last.

Last edited:
Definitely agree. Only wish they had implemented remaster earlier so we would have got some pairs like the basement londons, viotechs, pythons etc with a better shape although I suspect the vinyls did use remaster last.

How could I forget corks... Cubans shouldve came in extended sizes, dope pair

As far as nike implementing the remaster, I agree with you... they got us with the boot shape pairs lol, but I still love em

Agreed. I got them for my girl. Quality materials. Dope colors.
Yup wife has these and they are excellent. Have to say craters are my favorite recraft pair so far. They’re subtle yet eye catching. Comfort is lacking but the look and ability to wear with a lot of clothes make up for it. Also I don’t have a connection to LBs and egg plants like others.

Back
Top Bottom