The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I called nike outlets in ny (woodbury and deer park) they didn't have. I had the rep check if any other outlets had she said nothing showed up

Just called the Citadel since i'm like 10 minutes away, the guy said they had ~80 pairs. He said he had no idea how the word got out.
if you bring 6400 dollar to the outlet you could buy up the entire stock

and flip them on feebay for 400 each, the total amount that you can make would be 32000 dollar

lol. it was 2 per customer i believe, word spread due to someone posting it in SGLA last night.

Man, if the gym red Ice's had white in place of all the volt parts, they would be a million times better in my opinion. I really dig the entire upper and the sort of fractal design is awesome but the volt makes the icey sole look pre yellowed in my eyes. If it were white instead of volt they would look so crispy.

Yeah if there was a coupon I would have jumped on them right away. But 164$ shipped. I would like this to be my consolation prize if I cant get the KD Florals this weekend but doubt they will still be on website by then....

Yeah if there was a coupon I would have jumped on them right away. But 164$ shipped. I would like this to be my consolation prize if I cant get the KD Florals this weekend but doubt they will still be on website by then....

Yea, they'll probably be gone. If box price on these were $120, I'd be all over them. I'm just going remain content with these Independence Day Reds for my red fix.

Did anybody get a delivery date when they ordered through Nike iD? I only ordered Friday but haven't seen a delivery date yet, thought they'd email me but only an invoice has come through.

If I check my order on my account it says:-

'Estimated Delivery:No Preference'

Did anybody get a delivery date when they ordered through Nike iD? I only ordered Friday but haven't seen a delivery date yet, thought they'd email me but only an invoice has come through.

If I check my order on my account it says:-

'Estimated Delivery:No Preference'

You wont get a delivery date until they ship.
First you get a "we're building them" email.
Then a "being finished" email.
Then a "we've shipped them" email, which will have the tracking number.
Then they'll hit your doorstep and you'll get a "we delivered them" mail.
Be ready to wait 2-6 weeks.
I ordered 2 pair of AM90s at the same time, one got here in 2 weeks, the other took the full 6.

You wont get a delivery date until they ship.
First you get a "we're building them" email.
Then a "being finished" email.
Then a "we've shipped them" email, which will have the tracking number.
Then they'll hit your doorstep and you'll get a "we delivered them" mail.
Be ready to wait 2-6 weeks.
I ordered 2 pair of AM90s at the same time, one got here in 2 weeks, the other took the full 6.

I ordered mine on Feb 5th. I contacted Nike thru their chat 2 nights ago and they gave me a tracking # & said that it would ship the next day or the day after. Still nothing though. I think "Shelly" sold me a dream & Im not too happy about it

It's been about a month now since the release of the Gym Red Ice. I've contemplated before release, during release, and now, after the fact. I'm glad I can keep on contemplating whether to eventually grab them or not, with all these random daily re-stocks. 
laugh.gif

I ordered mine on Feb 5th. I contacted Nike thru their chat 2 nights ago and they gave me a tracking # & said that it would ship the next day or the day after. Still nothing though. I think "Shelly" sold me a dream & Im not too happy about it
i ordered two pairs of all whites on feb 24 and it's still in the "making" stage. never got the ID delay email someone mentioned above though

i ordered two pairs of all whites on feb 24 and it's still in the "making" stage. never got the ID delay email someone mentioned above though

Yeah...neither have I. I'm going to contact them right now to find out whats up. I've been spoiled because every other time I have ordered ID's....they've arrived at just about 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom