The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is this a good price for the laser blues? Is it available at a lower price anywhere? S&H included.

Screenshot_20201223-111538~2.png

Also, look at this type of merchandise that EBay allows on their site. This is not appropriate imo.

Screenshot_20201223-000950~2.png

Screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-9.17.07-PM.png

They even got the colors all wrong :smh: Garbage company... I tripled on LBs and Infrareds but I won't get any other non 1:1 retros from Nike.

From now on I'm either buying a perfect retro or nothing..

So for the OG Spruce '90, the airsole is white, to off-white? Whereas the 2020 retro the airsole is Volt? Interesting 🤔

They should retro those socks as well!

First and foremost it's not even a great looking shoe. Just noticed that the outsole is green instead of black. The green was way darker than this fluo green atrocity. It was more a forest green on the OGs. The yellow was less fluo than that also and darker.

I wanted to get the Spruces retro, not a fluo colorway inspired by them so it seems very logical for me to be upset by these and not getting them.

I really don't understand... they added the Nike international logo on the insole which proves attwntion to details. But they ca't get the colors right :smh:
I'm with in cognito on that one, there's a damn lot of releases that turned out looking wholely different at release due to a specific lightning in the leaked pics.

Is this a good price for the laser blues? Is it available at a lower price anywhere? S&H included.

Screenshot_20201223-111538~2.png

Also, look at this type of merchandise that EBay allows on their site. This is not appropriate imo.

Screenshot_20201223-000950~2.png
I don't see what you mean. That shirt is very instructive from a biological point of view.

Last edited:
Now I am glad I made these byyous with clear bubble and black outsole. even though it's missing the details you can see the OG in it almost more than the upcoming spruces because of the clear bubble and black outsole. Maybe not but it clearly changes the look and feel

DSC_0849.JPG

Yo wouldn’t have even known those were IDs if you didn’t say. Those look way better than that leak but hopefully they've been updated since then or it’s just the lighting at least.

I finally took pictures and put them outside my boxes, nothing worse than having to look thru 60+ boxes trying to find the sneakers you want to wear when you are already running late. It worked out pretty good, took the pics on a white blanket & sent them to CVS online. 2 hour pickup, they had a promo 9 cents per picture if you printed over 100 so I made doubles... came to like 10 bucks. It worked out better than I expected, should help out a lot. Do you guys do anything similar to this?

20201222_143532_2.jpg

I thought maybe I would need something like this, but I am very strict on how I organize things. I have all of my boxes in order and when I wear something I make sure I put it in exactly the same place as before.

Reactions: 907
I'm with in cognito on that one, there's a damn lot of releases that turned out looking wholely different at release due to a specific lightning in the leaked pics.

I don't see what you mean. That shirt is very instructive from a biological point of view.
If they made the Santa a different skin color than the woman, the picture would be WORSE on another level.

Pictures often misrepresent. The spruces might surprise you in hand. Look at the hot corals they are looking really great, they did not on pics
DSC_0826.JPG
and I will take care of the bubble myself. A big thanks to MODUS47 for spotting them so I could finally have them.
Wow man these look amazingly made they really upped the anti on these they look like a close replica of the OGs. Man bravo Nike!

Just want to ask before I pull the trigger - Slimes fit like 90s (smaller than AM3s), correct? I've been 10.5 in 90s until the AM3s, in which I'm a 10, but I haven't gotten a "recraft" pair yet... (this **** gets so unnecessarily confusing sometimes :smh: )

Yeah I've been waiting on Spruces long enough.

I'll pick up despite the air unit.

-Drew

Reactions: 907
True, but that's exactly why I don't understand. Normally I wouldn't have such high expectations, but all the other OGs were done proper. I mean they even put that weird graphic on the insole of the Spruces.

True, but that's exactly why I don't understand. Normally I wouldn't have such high expectations, but all the other OGs were done proper. I mean they even put that weird graphic on the insole of the Spruces.

There's absolutely no logic to release four perfect retros and mess up the Corals and Spruces like that. It's just Nike being Nike. The first 4 retros gave me such high expectations that the return to reality was even more brutal.

There's nothing to understand Nike is just f*cking around with us, at the end they don't care about us they just try to maximize sales and minimize efforts.

Back
Top Bottom