The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went back today to check for unclaimed pairs.
02ADBF1A-ED81-43F8-AC57-1A7084BE92EE.jpeg
You cleaned up! Any 9.5 by chance?

anyone have an extra pack of bacon stickers for sale? im a sucker for stickers.

How do these Bacons fit compared to the new slimmer design? Fit the same? Always wanted a pair but don’t wanna goof up on sizing.

I’m a 11 in the recraft with my toe damn near touching the end nice and snug

How do these Bacons fit compared to the new slimmer design? Fit the same? Always wanted a pair but don’t wanna goof up on sizing.

Do you feel the recraft runs smaller? I do

As someone who has sold shoes at Champs back in college some 20 years ago, your toe should not be touching the end of your shoe. You should have a thumbs width of space between the end of your big toe and the shoe. It sounds like the 11 is too small in the recraft now.

As someone who has sold shoes at Champs back in college some 20 years ago, your toe should not be touching the end of your shoe. You should have a thumbs width of space between the end of your big toe and the shoe. It sounds like the 11 is too small in the recraft now.
I understand the thumb width rule but I like a nice snug fit. My toe is ever so slightly touching the end. To me is a snug and comfy fit through and through. I tend to like my shoes to be filled out most of the way but still be comfy. Which With The recraft it’s perfect.

the bulbous toe on the bacons looks like it may be more room as the height is also elevated. It’s been a long time since I purchased 90s prior to the recraft because the shape just pisses me off.

I understand the thumb width rule but I like a nice snug fit. My toe is ever so slightly touching the end. To me is a snug and comfy fit through and through. I tend to like my shoes to be filled out most of the way but still be comfy. Which With The recraft it’s perfect.

the bulbous toe on the bacons looks like it may be more room as the height is also elevated. It’s been a long time since I purchased 90s prior to the recraft because the shape just pisses me off.

That’s fair. Just hope you don’t get foot problems or in-grown toenails later in life. My foot recently went up a half size at the age of 46 so keep in mind yours may do the same later.

That’s fair. Just hope you don’t get foot problems or in-grown toenails later in life. My foot recently went up a half size at the age of 46 so keep in mind yours may do the same later.
This right here man I have always worn my shoes in a 11 until like 2018 and I have always had Terrible in grown toe nails and have had at least 6 surgeries on them. It sucks bad. Not worth it. Now I got 11.5 and have a tiny bit of space but some of the nike running retros like the Huarache and recraft 90s fit a bit snug to but I still deal with it since it is just one shoe.

Like your thumb, sideways, on the top of toe to end of sneaker?

Back
Top Bottom