The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A few weeks back from FNL.
 Thanks real clean CW. Unfortunately I live in Canada so Ebay it is. But $150 on ebay I might as well get my friend to get me some ID for $20 more.
I've got a wide foot so I was lucky the OG pack fit TTS.

Anyone know how current AM90 IDs fit? Im looking at the classic materials and midsoles... Do they fit like the AM90 OG infrared or do they fit like the 2010 infrared? The newer Atmos collab(tiger) also fit roomier like the OG pack.

Both the Jacquard and Ice Infrared colorways will be available on the 26th (Air Max Day). FInish Line has both listed on their calendar. 
birdmanhands.gif

Swapping out the air max insole with roshe insole= money.
hmmm is the roshe insole thinner? Or just more comfortable?

Any know of a good thin insole? I found a steal on Independence Day AM90s they are .5 smaller than what I usually wear.

hmmm is the roshe insole thinner? Or just more comfortable?

Any know of a good thin insole? I found a steal on Independence Day AM90s they are .5 smaller than what I usually wear.
it's about the same thickness, but def more comfortable.

Last edited:
Got my pair in 2 days ago. Happy with the color but a few flaws. So they are remaking me a pair. Sorry to post more about these but wanted to get some good pics for you guys. Long time lurker. I'll post more later if any of you want more. I also have a pair of Solaris coming but prob gunna keep these cause Solaris are looking too pink

View media item 875016

Wowww so glad I went with the lt. Crimson now. Thanks for the photos!!

I'm no expert, but the shape looks off, especially the toe box. the color is a bit off to me too, and the flag looks too big. oh, and the pic of the tag is small, but the tag just looks sloppy imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom