The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I purchased 4 of the 5 in the spoiler last year for retail. The wheats were $145 when I got them last year.

78F5A7FA-29B8-4BE4-BD59-0436269C0540.jpeg

84C82FA5-F9EE-4B92-B6D0-4EF64078D1C7.jpeg

43C0E132-9087-4A41-A3C3-FC9117671A8C.jpeg

2CD47B2C-1F8F-4231-ABF2-E0D8883B77CA.jpeg

F8147126-41A5-442F-A399-F20B92E5793A.jpeg

859C82AA-A2C0-48E7-B550-628E27BCFB62.jpeg

That’s a difference of $1,255 not including shipping.
Don't go off ask price. Anybody can ask anything they want. Look at high offer and last sale, much better indicator of the market for that pair.

Don't go off ask price. Anybody can ask anything they want. Look at high offer and last sale, much better indicator of the market for that pair.

I did. But the ask price is still a good indicator of what it can sell for. I’ve bought enough sneakers over the last 20 years (I’m 43) to know that people don’t budge far from the ask price unless something drastic happens. The point I was making is my shoes would cost well over retail if I purchased them today especially with the size I wear. Someone laughed like I made a joke, so I provided proof.

I did. But the ask price is still a good indicator of what it can sell for. I’ve bought enough sneakers over the last 20 years (I’m 43) to know that people don’t budge far from the ask price unless something drastic happens. The point I was making is my shoes would cost well over retail if I purchased them today especially with the size I wear. Someone laughed like I made a joke, so I provided proof.
That's just not true at all. I have lowball bids accepted all the time. I almost always have 5-10 high offers on shoes sitting out there just waiting for someone to accept it. If it's a recent release and they are moving fast, no. But if it's a shoe that only a couple sell a week or month, people will post dumb ask prices hoping a sucker just hits buy now. Don't be the sucker. Look at last sale and see the high offer and just go above that.

I'm 43 too, btw, and have bought a few shoes myself.

That's just not true at all. I have lowball bids accepted all the time. I almost always have 5-10 high offers on shoes sitting out there just waiting for someone to accept it. If it's a recent release and they are moving fast, no. But if it's a shoe that only a couple sell a week or month, people will post dumb ask prices hoping a sucker just hits buy now. Don't be the sucker. Look at last sale and see the high offer and just go above that.

1624168681846.gif

Don’t be a sucker? As you can see in the post with screen shots, I don’t pay over retail for shoes. I didn’t purchase at those prices. In the one case where I did, it was $15 over retail.

Thanks for the passive aggressive advice, but I don’t need it. The fact that you’re going out of your way on a Saturday night to lecture me on shoes to gain cool points tells me all I need to know about you. I’d appreciate it if you can refrain from kicking knowledge in my direction in the future. I don’t come here for advice or pissing contests, but if it makes you feel better you sure told me. :lol:

Last edited:
1624168681846.gif

Don’t be a sucker? As you can see in the post with screen shots, I don’t pay over retail for shoes. I didn’t purchase at those prices. In the one case where I did, it was $15 over retail.

Thanks for the passive aggressive advice, but I don’t need it. The fact that you’re going out of your way on a Saturday night to lecture me on shoes to gain cool points tells me all I need to know about you. I’d appreciate it if you can refrain from kicking knowledge in my direction in the future. I don’t come here for advice or pissing contests, but if it makes you feel better you sure told me. :lol:
His post was totally non aggressive bro, not even passive aggressive….”Dont be the sucker” wasn’t calling you a sucker. It was general advice to the masses the way that reads to me.

Chillax.

There are plenty of fools here, you two aint two of em.

Damn, y’all dudes dusty AF.

I’m 43, too 🤣😂🤣🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom