The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Orange day

1A729B35-2402-4952-A9A3-1C689E769CD1.jpeg

Nike finally discounted spruces. $97 shipped w/ the fast20 code (i think today is the last day) and 12% back on rakuten. Not as good as the price from livestock but the cashback makes it about the same.

Nike finally discounted spruces. $97 shipped w/ the fast20 code (i think today is the last day) and 12% back on rakuten. Not as good as the price from livestock but the cashback makes it about the same.

looks like $90 now

I dont mean to answer for OG poster, but I saw these in hand myself earlier today in Footlocker and there's something about that toe box that doesn't sit right with me. For me, I think it's the toe box and whatever material they used. Like everyone said it is a dirt magnet and, speaking for myself, it just doesn't come across as nice as if it were mesh. My 2 cents.

Also, I'm 41 and just re-joined the kicks club (specifically, collecting 90s) last year after a ten year hiatus.
Thank you for your answer. I was just wondering because I was thinking that maybe the quality of the materials was subpar or something and that is why I asked the initial person that question. I do not mind the toebox not being mesh though (with that big swoosh, it would have looked weird with a mesh toebox IMO, so if that swoosh was not there then I definitely would say mesh would be better).

Back
Top Bottom