The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone make a NBY recently? Can’t decide between leather or canvas for the quarter panel. Some pics of pairs have a bulky *** toe box and and some it’s rounded better like the GR. Idk if it’s due to material choice or not.

image.jpg

How do you guys feel about the 2020 Airmax 90 infrared // radiant red? It’s a lot brighter than I realized.

Guys, need your opinon. I got into shoes the past few months so I missed out on the staple Infrared + Bacon colorways.
Do you guys think they will re-retro anytime soon?
I know that the Infrareds atleast got re-released in 2020.

Guys, need your opinon. I got into shoes the past few months so I missed out on the staple Infrared + Bacon colorways.
Do you guys think they will re-retro anytime soon?
I know that the Infrareds atleast got re-released in 2020.
Infrareds retro every 5 years like clockwork. 2020 was the best version by far tho. Bacons can be had for about retail I think on the aftermarket.

Infrareds retro every 5 years like clockwork. 2020 was the best version by far tho. Bacons can be had for about retail I think on the aftermarket.
Is it true that the 2020 infrareds had significant differences from the other re-crafts from that year? Like the forefoot air unit, certain shape and material cut differences?

Back
Top Bottom