The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I went to a NASCAR race once. Never again in my life.

Nothing but rednecks. And you just see the cars zipping by in a blink every once in a while.

Terrible.
I’ve never been but getting blackout drunk seems like the only tolerable way to get through such an event. It all makes sense to me… from afar.

I’ve probably received more compliments on these than any pair of shoes that I own.

8476F44B-B857-476A-A839-440632759DEB.jpeg
So sad had to sell mine cuz the inside by the pinky toe had extra uncut material that dug into my foot 😭 never really asked around if other pairs had the same

So sad had to sell mine cuz the inside by the pinky toe had extra uncut material that dug into my foot 😭 never really asked around if other pairs had the same
That guy’s couldn’t possibly have the same issue or we would have heard about it 10x and then the postmortem when they’re retired, sold, failed to sell, returned, or returned unsuccessfully for a ridiculous reason.

Imma have to make a Davey release flowchart

Anyone find a disco yet on the goretex infrareds? None of the boutiques that throw up frequent online sales seem to have gotten them. (At least the ones I see for AM1 sales)

2010s still holding up on my end. I have 4 pairs of the 20 version just waiting.
2010 pair still holding? I have a DS pair that I wouldn’t dare attempt to wear now. I know at least the midsole paint would crack like crazy after just one wear. I’ll probably never unds them and they’ll just end up as display piece. With having a ‘15 pair in good condition and 3 2020 pairs it’s probably pointless to unds my 2010s at this point lol.

Back
Top Bottom