The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Interesting...what makes you say they are counterfeit?

Edit: looking at the other 90's he has for sale, it does seem like I've never seen any of the cw's before.

Last edited:
Interesting...what makes you say they are counterfeit?

Edit: looking at the other 90's he has for sale, it does seem like I've never seen any of the cw's before.
nike logo on the tongue is stitched too low

the paint around the air unit is off

shape from the mudguard is not correct

i'm a pro dude, for me its not that difficult to distinguish a counterfeit from an authentic
wink.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to this forum been following this thread for a while now and thought it was about time participate a little. Thx in advance for any help.

Does anybody know when the Air Max 90 ice crimson red drops in the EU?
(Not really sure how to post images)

Are the Hyperfuse Infrareds worth the price tag? I see a lot of people here with them and I'm starting to get the itch. 

Are the Hyperfuse Infrareds worth the price tag? I see a lot of people here with them and I'm starting to get the itch. 

It's a awesome shoe but keep your eyes peeled, because you don't need to pay $200+ like I see them going for on eBay. I got my first pair for $100 and just scooped a second ds pair for $140.

Anyone know where I can still find "reasonably priced"  pair of the Air Max Day?

I think I can do up to $200 shipped....

I got my Infrareds from Kicks-Crew, nice site.
Any idea where I can cop the Navy Indys at a decent price? Been looking everywhere man
i dont think that you will find them for the low

most prices you see from that cw is just straight up butthurt

dry and all, with no lube included
sick.gif

i dont think that you will find them for the low
most prices you see from that cw is just straight up butthurt
dry and all, with no lube included :x

Tell me about it man, I found somebody with my size today but they wanted 400€ and I was only willing to pay 250€. Prices are extortionate

Tell me about it man, I found somebody with my size today but they wanted 400€ and I was only willing to pay 250€. Prices are extortionate
for 250 euro you can forget about that

minimum is 300-350 euro if you are lucky enough to find them for that price

Ok guys, Lt Crimsons are in. First off, this time round the QC is on point. I'm unsure wether I'm going to keep these yet...

Solars > Lt Crimson all day long. 

I know a few people are getting fed up with this iD talk, especially the Solar and Crimson 'Red' debate. Hopefully this will clear it up and and not as many questions will be asked, these are the best comparison pictures I could get right now. Be your own judge.

Snapped a few pictures with my iPhone, all indoors. It's raining outside so no pictures outside just yet, Solars have the shoe trees in...
I gotta say, Nike seriously needs to give you guys a cut of what they make from these ids because these pics are incredible! I ordered the solars a few weeks back but I just might have to place another order for the lt crimsons as well smh. Then if they added navy to the options.....

I gotta say, Nike seriously needs to give you guys a cut of what they make from these ids because these pics are incredible! I ordered the solars a few weeks back but I just might have to place another order for the lt crimsons as well smh. Then if they added navy to the options.....

View media item 930923

Thanks man!

I'm returning the Crimsons, just don't do anything for me. They just look like an ordinary red shoe, Solars are unreal. I was pretty disappointed with the Crimsons to be honest.

for 250 euro you can forget about that
minimum is 300-350 euro if you are lucky enough to find them for that price

Man, I could if had them today. Kinda regret not pulling the trigger a little but 400€ is a lot of money for a shoe, especially an Air Max.

Back
Top Bottom